Frequent Posters

sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MP07

Morning ladies!

Any news?

Hi Moni!

Read the last page - I'm scared! Never thought channel would be so devious against our SD. After all their hard work and struggle and they have been treating them like crap over the last few weeks :'(
sqrly thumbnail

This must be the DJ mix one - both look so good!
sqrly thumbnail
Rupal - if they called SD acts average - omg they are so blaming Salman!! This makes me totally angry!!
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sarah, Yes, that pic from DJ Mix..πŸ˜›

Did you see this pic..This pic is from sneak peak video of DJ Mix..

sqrly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupal

Sarah, Yes, that pic from DJ Mix..πŸ˜›

Did you see this pic..This pic is from sneak peak video of DJ Mix..

Marjawa gourd kha kay! Love it!!!!!
Rupal thumbnail
Sarah they have written like "Salman and She have been delivering average performances since two weeks." after that they wrote something like Will they break this ??  I didn't remember exactly..
sqrly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupal

Sarah they have written like "Salman and She have been delivering average performances since two weeks." after that they wrote something likeWill they break this ?? I didn't remember exactly..

😑 😑 😑
sqrly thumbnail
The Independence Day one was average? Like dimaag ka eelaaj karo!

Everyone else was so pfft, no creativity, doing same old purana crap ppl have seen a gazillion times in other shows! Those darn bun-jee cord ppl!
Rupal thumbnail

"Drashti goes in complete club mode and is dancing on Second Hand Jawani remixed with Chadhti Jawani. Since two weeks Salman and she have been delivering average performances, do you think this week they will break the spell and get back to the top?"

This is what they written under their pic.😭😑

Edited by Rupal - 10 years ago
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sqrly

Hi Moni!

Read the last page - I'm scared! Never thought channel would be so devious against our SD. After all their hard work and struggle and they have been treating them like crap over the last few weeks :'(

Omg Shaan as the real threat? I never actually though about that till now, but like you guys have said it's possible that they might be setting up a win for him!

But you know what, we aint going to let that happen it's about time the two people who truly deserve it win it. You cannot try and bring Salman's self esteem down and overwprk Drashti like a slave and use these two just to gain trps without giving them their due.

They deserve much better than this crap show! They should just stick together and forget anout the rest because everyone seems to be involved in games now.