Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

TeamDrashtiSalman #55 ~They're Dynamite Attraction - Page 54

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rupal

Sona, You didn't tag Drashti and Salman na in those tweets?

You have valid points and tweets are ok..You should have mentioned about LP also..😆

Rupal, LP is not going to win and I know that for a fact. They are promoting her cuz she is good. But no way would the Indian janta accept a foreigner winning. Shaan is being favored big time right now. He is the real threat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sona, you have a point..Ya 2 choreographers thing is fishy and not at all fair..
This content was originally posted by: Rupal

Sona, you have a point..Ya 2 choreographers thing is fishy and not at all fair..

If its being discussed on the forum than clearly many ppl think its unfair not just DDians. Than it is clearly unfair. I also don't buy he wasn't in the bottom 3! Plz help me. Tweet!
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want Singer ouut!!! You guys are scaring me

Only SD and SD deserves to win! I never really felt that LP was a threat, just don't like them cause of the way they are being overpromoted.

And wen it looked like Drashti had cried, this forum had all sorts of allegations against her wen she was just really into her act that's why the tears were there! Singer is the one that actually cried- Drashti never did any sympathy gaining gimmick like that. I've been sending lots of tweets about SD winning and tag colors in all of them...Edited by sqrly - 10 years ago
sqrly thumbnail
I know the face off was btwn S and M but who else was in bottom 3?Edited by sqrly - 10 years ago
sqrly thumbnail
Wen the other guy - forget his name - won over sushant, was that a channel game as well? I don't really know how popular sushant is / was , just know he is a good dancer.

Channel better not be doing politics with SD esp after they overworked DD to the bone for their MB show!
This content was originally posted by: sqrly

I know the face off was btwn Sid and Mukti but who else was in bottom 3?

Kids I think! Tweet colors about how they are being partial towards him.
This content was originally posted by: sqrly

Wen the other guy - forget his name - won over sushant, was that a channel game as well? I don't really know how popular sushant is / was , just know he is a good dancer.

Channel better not be doing politics with SD esp after they overworked DD to the bone for their MB show!

It seems that way unless we do something!
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sarah, Yes Channel is playing over smart game with Singer. We are busy dissing LP on twitter but L is not going to win at any cost she being foreigner ..But Singer has equal chances as Drashti, but his choreo is a winning choreo, in Jhalak history winning choreo never wins again, so might be to overplay they have taken 2nd choreo seating winning choreo injured..Makes sense Channel's way of diverting attention dissing Singer to LP..So we have to target Singer..😛
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Morning ladies!

Any news?