Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Kya? 6pm? God!!! I was fearing that it can happen. Why o why??? I know Choti Bahu made a history in 6pm slot but we can't take risk na! We should tweet SP.
Even I won't be able to watch it at that time😔.
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

agree with you , Sp is business group , why they will kill their own show , where they have invested lots of money . If the story is good with freshness , none can stop its success as actors are also known .

one more thing they released promo before 10days of show release instead of 1month by keeping season1 fans in their mind they have taken care in each and every issue waiting for show now and 1 promo is not enough they have to give 2 more
Afss_94 thumbnail
Usha di and Neerja di I got your point. But what is the gain if most of us living in India can't watch it at that time? It is a busy time for working people and student like us.
ushasri thumbnail
Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

Usha di and Neerja di I got your point. But what is the gain if most of us living in India can't watch it at that time? It is a busy time for working people and student like us.

agree afss even i cant watch the show sometimes and i have to watch the show online there is something cooking in sp mind lets see
Afss_94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushasri

agree afss even i cant watch the show sometimes and i have to watch the show online there is something cooking in sp mind lets see

ya we can't contribute TRP for Avi😭
ushasri thumbnail
many sp shows have change in time slot after they aired may be they wil give gd slot after sometime
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats very disappointing thing :((
At least after 7 ,it should have...
sparklingeyes thumbnail
guys...i m tweeting star for time slot after 7pm...and is also mailing them...u all do the same plzz
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

Agree with you , for living in india , its timings are not something plus point .Lets see
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
before cb1 prime slot started from 8 pm but cb1 made history, if the content is good any slot will be fine , and as far as trps are considered reruns are also counted else why the shows are repeated twice or thrice