Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Arnav90

I think its Remo who choose chreographer's n also some of the contestants, So they need to throw him out 1st

Completely Agree. 👍🏼
Thats the main reason.
Remo Hatao, JDJ bachao.

TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

I think its Remo who choose chreographer's n also some of the contestants, So they need to throw him out 1st

Does Remo have additional contract with Colors/JDJ than being a judge?? 

How do you know that colors have assigned him for that?? It might just be a coincidence that most of them happens to be trained under Remo...😉

Channel might take recommendations from the current choreographers, rather than Remo... I don't know what makes you so sure that its Remo and nobody else ... ?? 😲
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i miss all the choreographers of previous seasons...who were really good...like tobey...deepak...javed...rozita...etc...they were soo good...experienced...!!..i miss javed the most..!!...they knew their work..nd did it fabulously...nd also kept the standard of dance in the show good...but now its more of the DID kids...they are just out of some dance show nd they are handed over some celebs to be choreographed...colors waale are just making it a remo nd DID family...
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you and it's def possible that the standard has dropped due to weak choreographers.

We are missing alot of the classic choreographers. Shampa, Deepak... And even Nishant he was quite good too.

Savio is extremely underrated. He deserved to win when he was with hard kaur but was ripped off!

Salman is good too but I think he needs a one year break lol
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Throw Remo out... choreos will come back🥱
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

Throw Remo out... choreos will come back🥱

That could be a solution...😉

May be other choreographers don't want to come because of Remo. 😊 Remo is otherwise a biased judge, he judges on names rather than performance...

Salman cashed on that initially. Remo took about 8 weeks to realize that Salman isn't performing according to his reputation, working with Esha and Yana.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Just a side note,

Just saw on Instagram, Remo posted a pic of salman taking his new ride for a spin. Along with Remos son.

Clearly He is more than Remo's "chella" they're probably like father son hahahaha
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
@TM, Agree with your post...

Mostly it is up to the choreographers to expand their horizon and come up with a brilliant masterpiece taking in account their partner's strength and weakness. And honestly apart from cricketer, Menon and may be Sid- no one else was a very bad dancer this year...So I should say its the choreo's faults...😊

Mohena is a princess never knew that...She sucks anyways..I hate Remo for dumping Sonia...😡

Marischa got hurt or something but is still choreographing, sneha is just dancing...😊

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree.
The standard of dance in this show is really becoming weak :|
Deepak and Marisha were always my favorite choreographers in JDJ, why the hell they did not have Deepak this year 😳 I miss him!!!
Agree to the fact Sneha is overrated..love her salsa but otherwise hell no 😵
Salman is becoming repetitive and Mohena, well i have never liked her.
Tushar, Savio are good.. last year i guess  Jai was Darsheel's choreographer..i feel even he would be good.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
I honestly feel Tushar is currently the best choreographer on the show. I am not just saying that because I am in love with Sana, but seriously I like the way he works.

No nautanki, no excuses, just dancing and strong concepts. He is truly underrated.