Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Interesting teaser. Do update soon.
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update n precap , I'm just loving ur stories
Loved how he's only known her for day or so but he's already lost
So he thinks khushi to be married to Shyam n have a kid by him n he's not liking that at all ...not one bit
Poor khushis getting the slack for it too even though she's not led him on or nowt
Hoping Aman clears who khushi is soon n can't wait to see how Arnav reacts then...will he then try to win her or will he confront her about the sindoor ????
Can't wait for the story to unfold some more,
Looking forward to seeing whos Raunaks parents actually are n what is wrong with the wee soul
Also looking forward to next chapter to see how khushi replies to Arnavs anger
Thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue really soon
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Banner by LaxshaLoveArshi😊

Part 11:

It was early morning when Khushi just waked up because of Raunak who walked with her baby steps towards Khushi sliding down the bed. Khushi actually dozed off on the chair only as she was working the whole night to complete the files that Arnav had given her. She somehow opened her eyes to see Raunak. She was feeling her eyes heavy. She picked up Raunak and placed her on her lap and kissed her on her forehead. Raunak became sure excited seeing papers on the table so she started picking papers... but somehow Khushi stopped her and with a smile said.

Khushi: ohh you dear, this is not something that u can play with. These are work papers and that too of Arnav Singh Raizada.. so u better leave it and if you wanna play play this this..

Khushi gave her, her cell phone. Raunak was very much found of her cell phone. Saying that Khsuhi made her stand on the floor. And start getting ready for the office. This made raunak a bit uneasy and she started crying. she surely missed Khushi a day before and today also she got an idea that she will be leaving her.

RM

Arnav was getting ready in his room. He looked in the mirror and stopped for a second. He checked him from top to bottom. This is the first time he did this. Before that he never cared that how is he looking or everything is ok or not. He knew that people around him don't have the guts to even thing how he was looking and for girls, he is a kind of challenge that they can never fulfil as he is unapproachable and so they are happy with his one look if they are lucky enough to get one. But then why is he looking himself like this?

" do I have to worry about that girl... that one day girl.. I mean my ... no I don't, I have lots of other things to worry about. And this new girl khushi is so simple yet she is able to get all my attention, why I think of her every second hour? Why I am feeling bad when I am thinking of Khushi, why I have a feeling that this is wrong because I belong to someone else, who tied to me because of this damm money for just one day? what kind of girl is that?  And that Khushi is married already and this is bothering me why dammit, why?? i don't know why I am getting all mad and that too from her first day? She has made me crazy just by her entrance around me. I am really confused... everything around me, I have messed up... but I will make sure that the person behind this mess, I will punish and that is amisha... " arnav thought standing in front of the mirror. He was very much frustrated about the life he is in. he furiously took his jacket and laptop and moved out RM for his office not informing anybody.

Khushi's house

Buaji: Khushi just look at her, today she is uncontrollable today. I don't know why she is crying so much today. She don't want you to go today.

Khushi: no buaji, I have to go, its because of her only that I am working or else I don't need money for me. and today she is not crying because of me, she is remembering someone who are more close to her then me, then we buaji.

Khushi looked at crying Raunak who was in Buaji's arms and wiped her tears and left the place to office with a heavy heart.

" I wish Arnav Singh Raizada and that person will pay. More tehn ASR I want, that man should pay for what injustice he has done to me on the name of One Day Marriage, I know I only agreed to it but still didn't he even thought for a second to atleast come and see us. I am sure for him, everything is money, whatever why I am thinking so much... I have to reach office fast" Khushi thought while in the taxi.

Reaching at AR, when she saw that there was no one, she felt a bit uncomfortable but still she looked at Arnav's cabin and walked straight to it. After knocking at the door, she moved in.

Arnav: Miss Gupta, you are late, and i hate late comers and so i have asked your Amisha mam that you are not required here with and also with her...

Khushi was very much shocked because, she was just 5 minutes late and that to when he was alone in the office and doing nothing just checking some mails. I reality he was waiting for her only but he is Arnav Singh Raizada, when he is angry, he dont see the place and situation and the person standing in front is definitly blown out. Some was with Khushi. She can only remember Raunak at this time. And tears rolled out from her eyes. But she wiped them and gave him back.

Khushi: I think you misunderstood me. I told you yesterday that Raunak was having fever and so today morning i was late and that too just 5 minutes. And because of you only Mr. Raizada i left my kid weeping her heart out, just to reach here in time and you are saying your are firing me from job?

Arnav: I am not here to discuss your personal matter Khushi... well before moving out keep the files on the table that I asked you to complete.

Arnav was looking at her reaction and she was actually angry which he can very well see from her eyes. Its all red because of her anger and above that with the tears that she was hiding and gulping. She don't want to show that she is a weak girl as others and now she don't wanna be a cry baby as she has seen enough and people had destroyed and played with her life enough but now she don't wanna let anyone do it.

Khushi(looking straight into his eyes): Mr. arnav Singh Raizada, I don't know what is in your mind but I was at the office, your AR, at sharp 8 a.m. and coming up to here I might be late. And I don't see any problem in this because you didn't told me that I have to straight away come here and that too when you are doing nothing, just sitting here and checking your damm mails... and I will not go from here until Amisha maam say something and I am sure she has no problem with me as she know my condition.

" my condition? What she means by that? Or she is saying this only to gain my sympathy and my attention? Well she has gained my attention and I am sure she don't know that. Or she is saying right as she has a kid, who was ill yesterday? How is she now? Wait why should I worry? But she is a kid... No ASR is not like that and who the hell is she who is talking to me like this?..." Arnav was in his thoughts standing infront of Khushi.

Arnav grabbed her shoulders and came close to her and his eyes were throwing draggers right now to kill her with his anger only.

Arnav: who the hell are you, to talk to me like this? No one, no one in the world talk to ASR like this

Anger in khushi too raised and she waved his hands with full strength that she have. Her anger was now coming in the form of tears that now she cant hide.

Khushi: I might be no one to you and don't even want to be the one. I am here just because Amisha mam is ill. And one more thing, I don't if this is the only reason that I am late and you are acting like this but if it is so then I pity you because even knowing the genuine reason also if you are saying this to me then...

Arnav: ENOUGH... I am letting you speak that does not mean that you could say anything you want. And trust me, I will now not let you leave this job even if you want to.

Khushi: lets see, I too just want to complete this project as soon as possible.

Arnav was about to say something but his phone buzzed. The screen has Aman's name. and without even taking a glance at Khushi who was now standing in his office and giving angry looks to him, Arnav picked the call.

Aman: hey Good Morning ASR?

Arnav: Aman can we talk later?

Aman: fine but you are upset and I am sure I am not the reason.. then who is it... please don't tell me, its again Amisha?

Arnav: Aman, its not her but her worker, Khushi...

Aman was dumbstruck for some seconds.

Aman: ok Arnav I need to tell you something very urgent... and its related to your and your and everybody around you...

Arnav: if its personal then I don't want to listen to it in office hours..

Arnav dis connected the call and look at Khushi because he said that just to make Khushi clear that he don't entertain personal issues but Khushi was all standing confused now instaed of angry. She knew the person's name who came to her for the contract and he was Aman and the thing she don't know is that, is this the same Aman?

With all these questions in her mind, she was thinking looking at nowhere but she came out of her trance when Arnav again said.

Arnav: Miss Gupta!!...  go and bring me some more details on the financial status for the project. We need to discuss on this matter. And don't forget one thing, never ever again dare to back answer me...

Khushi without saying anything just moved back to bring the reports and was in his cabin after few more minutes.

" ohh my god, what is this now, why everything after coming to Delhi just getting complicated. Why cant I forget everything related to that marriage, why everything starts coming in my way everyday? First this man with the name Arnav and now Amanji? I don't even know how to find out? No I will not find anything, because I don't want to see the face of the man ever in my life" Khushi thought sitting on the chair lost and looking unconsciously at Arnav.

Arnav: miss Gupta!... miss Gupta!!... Khushi(in a low husky voice) ...

Khushi: hu... hmm...

She came back to the reality and saw that she was staring at Arnav only with her hazel eyes. She looked again at Arnav and lowered her eyes. And passed the reports to Arnav who was in a dilemma if he need to ask her something or not. His heart wants to ask but his mind win for not asking her about anything and his ego told him that he is capable enough to find things. Today he is not focussed on Amisha and getting details more about her from Khushi but on to Khushi who has now created a place at least in his brain for herself and time and again pokes him.

Khushi and Arnav finally start discussing the report about the project but Arnav's eyes were totally on Khushi. No doubt he didn't missed any dam word from her mouth. He again checked her from Top to the point he can see her. Every gesture, every move, her hand movements, her eyes, whenever she looked in his eyes then lower them, every single detail of Khushi, Arnav was looking into. As it is said with every pros there are cons too, with the details, he again didn't missed her sindoor on her forehead making her even more beautiful.

Somehow Arnav calm himself. The whole day passed. Arnav attented the some meetings but most of the time, he spend with khushi in the name of reports, details of some files, status reports etc. it was around 6 p.m. but she was still in the office doing work when her phone again buzzed. It was buaji who asked her about when she was returning as Raunak was again crying a lot. She needs Khushi on her side.

Arnav who was sitting in front got an idea that she wants to go home.

Arnav: you can leave now Miss Gupta and remember don't be late... Now get out...and take your stuff with you, don't forget it today.

Khushi without thinking much for Arnav and her work moved out of AR for her home. After seeing her leaving Arnav called Aakash..

Arnav: Akash, how many married ladies are there in our organisation?

Aakash: not much but still we have not a less number... but why bhai? Is everything ok?

Arnav: I want a day care in our office as we have in London and Canada office... how much time it will take..???

Akash: bhai hardly one day... I guess, because we still have a room spare in our office... I will connect some of my friends who will make it ready in a day... but still bhai...

Arnav: thank you Akash, see you at the dinner. Bye.

TO BE CONTINUED...  

Thanks for your love , please keep giving me that. Ur comments are really very much valuable for me. Love you all😃

devilindisguise thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hez so sweet.a day care
lvd it
Krishika209 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Wonderful update..

Arnav is so sweet he s going to open a day care...

I just loved this update...

Thnx for PM

ARSHI FF FORCED LOVE BECOME LIFE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3664505

ARSHI FF FAKE LOVE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3715331

Edited by Krishika209 - 10 years ago
jeya0301 thumbnail
Was waiting fr it ..:) beautiful update..:) thnk u