pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs Pavni 😃

Looks like Damru sister "Jhumru" is back 😉 😆
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! Somewhere I think I heard one of the crew call out to "Mohan!" So I guess even he knows the truth??!! 😉

And more nostalgia to come , as Vasu appears riding a bike a la Mohan style! 😆    Can't wait for the transition to be completed! 👍🏼
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Thanks for sharing! Somewhere I think I heard one of the crew call out to "Mohan!" So I guess even he knows the truth??!! 😉

And more nostalgia to come , as Vasu appears riding a bike a la Mohan style! 😆    Can't wait for the transition to be completed! 👍🏼

Lee, actually while shooting they address them with characters name..so they are still addressing him as Mohan, not Vasu 😆 😉 They too cant free themselves from Mohan i guess 😆
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pc_pals

Lee, actually while shooting they address them with characters name..so they are still addressing him as Mohan, not Vasu 😆 😉 They too cant free themselves from Mohan i guess 😆

And who would want to??!! 😆  Wait till the ephemeral Vasu realizes who he really is, he'll drag off those dhoti pants ,and wipe off the kajaal in an instant!😆  Especially when the grand prize of Megha awaits him! 😉  

Poor Ruku , she's more desperate by the day!  I'm guessing Vasu is searching for Megha and they both will locate Naina! 😉  I suspect the original  Vasu may have some connection with Naina and RJ , but this Vasu "impersonator" won't remember a thing and maybe finally arouse Megha's suspicions??!! 😕😉

What I still don't get is why the lovelorn Vasu still seems unperturbed re his own memory loss and the possible connection to Mohan ??!!  Not even a single doubt??!! 😲  Strange!! 

mehak.28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kkk on bike again in nbt...😊
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs
why does rukku keeps yelling all d time...??
but mohan back on bike...yehh... 🥳 [:D/]
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Thanks for sharing! Somewhere I think I heard one of the crew call out to "Mohan!" So I guess even he knows the truth??!!😉

And more nostalgia to come , as Vasu appears riding a bike a la Mohan style!😆 Can't wait for the transition to be completed!👍🏼

On the sets they call the actors / actresses by their character names. Since crew is used to calling him Mohan, they have not switched to Vasu.
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks shiny- bolly royal back giving us these segments. Keep them coming :)
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing the vedio