Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Leading Ladies of television: Sara Listed

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

The leading ladies of Indian television are a rage, mostly among the Indian middle-class. We bring you the top 15 actresses on TV who has made a name for themselves in the industry and in our hearts too...

Sara Khan
Sara Khan is best known for playing the role of Sadhana Rajvansh in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai on Star Plus and of Mona Gandhi in Ram Milaayi Jodi on Zee TV.

http://wonderwoman.intoday.in/photo/top-15-actresses-of-indian-television/12/3421.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
I think this editor also dont want to mention Sara as Shalu in Junoon.Like all her fans.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Sara will always be considered amongst the top in Leading Ladies especially coz of her role as Sadhana, but U know I have not seen any other actor as adamant as sara to break free of her Sadhana image.😆😆

Anyways I like her coz she is not restricting herself to playing the cliched bahu roles in which she excelled but ready to take up challenging roles, which is a risk that failed miserably when she took the role in Junoon. But still I would prefer that she did different roles.
Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
sri11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yeah Sara will always be considered amongst the top in Leading Ladies especially coz of her role as Sadhana, but U know I have not seen any other actor as adamant as sara to break free of her Sadhana image.😆😆

Anyways I like her coz she is not restricting herself to playing the cliched bahu roles in which she excelled but ready to take up challenging roles, whhich is a risk that failed miserably when she took the role in Junoon. But still I would prefer her to do different roles.

agree.I want to see her in a rather strong character who fights for herself..instead of any sacrifices..and rather in a cool love avtaar
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sri11

I think this editor also dont want to mention Sara as Shalu in Junoon.Like all her fans.

That is because she is an antagonist in Junoon, not a leading role. 😊

Even that pic they posted had her old cute look. Now she is different. 😊 Edited by awida - 10 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sri11

agree.I want to see her in a rather strong character who fights for herself..instead of any sacrifices..and rather in a cool love avtaar

Ya it would be really nice if Sara does a pure love story , coz she has never done that...always the crying sacrificing bahu/ beti roles. She would be perfect in a romantic avtaar, but I don't want the obsession with the pair coz then it forces the CVs to cater to the fans' obsessions and does not allow the story to progress smoothly.
sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri, I like the whole list...