Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alexandrite91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have officially been rendered speechless. You definitely have a way with words. I'd never expect such perfection and intricate design in an OS that it so ravishing and sensual. 
The basic idea is not unheard of but your rendition is truly remarkable. The dinner and her taking authority into her own hands was such a master stroke. How you expressed the effect her sassy and saucy attitude brought in Arnav made the entire episode unbelievably potent and simply amazing.
The intensity of emotion that your words crafted definitely deserves praise. This is the first sample of your work that I have read and you have swept me off my feet. 
Actually, I found the song selection a bit weird at first but as you progressed with the OS I was completely convinced and thrilled with the result. The orange color is not even close to my favorite but you worked it in beautifully. 
Another thing that I want to specifically appreciate is how you maintained ArHi's innate nature while expanding the horizons and experimenting with possibility. The return call of "Aap ayegein na"  and Anrav's reaction were very realistic and charming. 
I definitely want to read all your previous work and any future work so please feel free to PM with anything you write.
Meanwhile, I shall remain a greatly impressed and very happy reader.

Also, TaaRey stand to Reyaansh Singhania and Taani Shekhawat from Dil Dostii Dance of Channel V. I find their romance to possess both innocence and intensity and so I really love TaaRey. For the sake of the story moving forward, TaaRey have been shown to separate physically even thought they are very much in love. Many fans of TaaRey were upset about it but I felt that the separation was sensible and respectful to the love of TaaRey. It is to follow Kunwar Amarjeet Singh (Dancer and Actor) and TaaRey that I first joined IF. 

I'm sorry for the digression. Please do keep me posted about your works :)

Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
blayde ji first thing is accept dis๐Ÿค—
WHATEVER THE BDAY BOY WANTS, aa dese lines convey just how much love both of them have for each other incredble๐Ÿ˜Š
u made go thru all d emotions from laugh,cry,blush,smile everything thru dis beauty..ur queen of writing love making scenes..ihave raed so many ff's which had lots of love making scenes but i feel urs to be always unique and it never looks anything vulgur i feel lyk d two poeple are just getting connected in everyway possible..
m glad u decided to share it with us..
everytym i say dis was d best one u come up with d next one which surpasses d previous one in terms of everything...
bold khushi dis is d result of such sexy husband i gues...
and d whole concept of jalebi bai...'๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
wen i read d title i dint even think dat it will be khushi in d suit and she will be striping for him...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and den orange colour lingerie to match with jalebis omg๐Ÿคฃ
d surprises she did for him made me also go inaww and in a state of shock till i tym i digested it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
i just cant tel u how much i loved dis os...
il not tel it was best one becoz d next tym u send a pm for another 1 ul prove me wrong..
toh isliye il just say it was eroticalyy excellent๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Cute6 - 10 years ago
me_lovelygul thumbnail
Woah! That was by far one of the hottest one shot I've ever read on ArHi!
And one of the best too! :p
I started laughing when she suddenly started dancing on Jalebi Bai! :p
She really is one!
Ah! That makes me miss Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon even more!
And Arnav as usual, was smitten by his Jalebi! :p
You should keep writing such one shots regularly! :p
Or even some random one shots actually.
I miss Arnav and Khushi! :(
Anyways! Please do lemme know if you're currently writing any fan fiction on them! Would love to read it! :)
And thank you. :)
Pas_love thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whoa!! you have #Epic timing girl...i was about to ask you to write another OS soon aand you did!! So THANK YOU for that :D
Now to the story...Gosh its hot!! Only your Khushi would be brave enough to do a strip dance... ;) And im pretty sure from now on Arnav won't say No to Khushi when she wants to celebrate his bday :D LOVE the way Arnav thinks of her as 'His Khushi' n her as 'her ArnavJi'...So muc in love..sigh <3
Super Super Hot n Sexy OS...Hope you'll write another very soon! take care <3
bhavs_gid03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow..that was romantic & definitely hot...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting to read more!!Pls continue soon๐Ÿ˜›
DaisyHoney thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Romantic plus hot
Just awesome
Write something new soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
arushiashvik thumbnail
awesome update
update soon

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
LMAO !!! ๐Ÿคฃ

did I just read abt Khushi doing a striptease !!! ๐Ÿ˜† that was brilliant !!

missed ur works for a long time !!! ... happy to see u back !! 

absolutely loved her jalebi dance !!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hot update !..
Loved the bold Khushi...
What birthday gift for Arnav !
;)
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
after a long break u posted a new OS... Wow...

As usual... Sensuous and really Hawt...

What a bday gift for Arnav...

Thanks for the PM