Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: fresco.

When did you discover the exclamation mark?----me no lol.its shirin's😆
First time I'm seeing you using it.

no used it quite several times na.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Paati I know you want them back in RM soon. I don't know how will cope without my BhaSan. So hope we have a new and improved aangan drama style soon.

Rama, ya most dramas the guys have no clue and don't want to get involved between 2 women. But here...the men enjoy sorting out these dramas one by one. 

Nikita, Thank you, today SRK made me like his role for the first time, so it inspired me.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice angle Anusha. At least in my case I find my husband to be emotionally more stronger then me. Here also it is the same with Suraj and Bhabasa. Sandhya's thoughts were undergoing a period of evolution and with gentle prodding from Bhabasa and Suraj she has decided to take the plunge. Now there won't be any looking back for her. No doubt from time to time during the course of this year Bhabo will keep reminding her of separating Bhabo from her son or creating a rift between them. It is that pressure she has to learn to withstand. That is where her real will power will be tested. We cannot conclude the battle is over. An injured sherni like Bhabo will not take defeat lying down. I sincerely hope from now onwards Sandhya has it in her not to succumb to Bhabo's blackmails in the future.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pothi.new version of angan drama? then angan drama holiday version only.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Completely Agree with you. Some men in the house ( Babhasa and Suraj) are the only ones to understand Sandhya. Vikram is too busy being greedy and Mohit is too busy ranting on about "divorce". 

I feel that Sandhya should listen to Suraj and Babhasa and just concentrate on her dreams. Suraj and Sandhya have gone through a lot to get this far. They shouldn't back out. Sandhya has sacrificed a lot for her dreams and bared a lot of taunts from people. She should forget about everything and everyone and just concentrate on her goal and making Suraj proud. I really like the way SRK was so understanding towards Suraj and Sandhya. It felt like he does know what they have gone through and also wants Sandhya to win as she is the only deserving one to win.
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a nice post, Anusha😊. I agree that if Sandy can survive loss of parents then Suraj can very well survive the separation...Separation is not as bad as death of parents...So it sshould be easier for Suraj to handle...and Suraj has Sandy to make him happy...just as Sandy now has Suraj to make her happy.

Also Bhabasa can NOW handle Bhabho egoistic and non-sensical behaviors. He has learned a lot from Sandy and he knows who is on DHARM side and who is on ADHARM side...so he will manage Bhabho if SurYa leave...
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Uma, Bhabo's revenge and Sandy ignoring her may end up being the next USP of the show and if they show a stronger Sandy, then I'm all for it. It's a bit sad that women have to be made to look like fools to gain trps. Hope that changes in this show.

Ritu, ya Sandy will concentrate on making Suraj proud. Let's see if she now leaves all domestic politics to Suraj.

Timepass, wow Bhabasa has learned from Sandy? I never thought of that. Yes, he observes everything, so he must have seen what dharm looks like now. If he can control Bhabo, then that will be very entertaining too. Hope for the best.