Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: capricorn2006

I am not saying the article is true and i really hope its not...i think the show is doing well now and should continue.

I don't watch SBB/SBS so have no idea..i was just comparing that for the past almost 3 weeks we haven't got any segment while we used to get one almost everyday earlier and same is the case with promos. Not comparing with other shows...only comparing with CC itself. While it does not indicate the show is ending...it is a little strange.

WE are nt getting as the viwership has incc after that has stopped..no shows of sony get it..very regularly..

We all know BB starts in september..and this article doesnt  make sense..i und if it was JLJ..as sangeetha ghosh..is also famous..not some new show and that too when bb is coming..ino channel will take rosk as trp of big giants goes for a toss caise of bb...

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really hope its not true! Dont want CC to end! Maybe change in time slot wud work! Hope for d best!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: capricorn2006

I am not saying the article is true and i really hope its not...i think the show is doing well now and should continue.

I don't watch SBB/SBS so have no idea..i was just comparing that for the past almost 3 weeks we haven't got any segment while we used to get one almost everyday earlier and same is the case with promos. Not comparing with other shows...only comparing with CC itself. While it does not indicate the show is ending...it is a little strange.

@meera they said CC got extension till march now what happened all of a sudden.We don't know whether this news is true or false.Even if CC going to go off air  sanaya will get good show very soon.

Reg. Promo  BALH is also not getting  i feel.U know i don't know about promo here i can see only on line.Let's wait for the confirm news.
Edited by jyothi-m - 10 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
They need to change the time slots between MP and CC.

MP is a show watched by kids as well but runs at 10 pm.

CC should be moved to the 10 pm slot.  And MP moves to the 9 pm slot. This would make sense.

.IPKKND. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shit...;.(
That's super sad!!!!!!Edited by _Varsha_ - 10 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail

BB starts in Sep arnd 15th till bb ends so channel wwhich has brains ill end an existing sh and bring a new shw..as we all knw what bb is..thy get rocking trp's and last year even dabh slipped..till bb ends i m nt bothh aftr tht lets see...
jyothi- thumbnail
Meera u don't know sony channel don't have brain.During IPL they started CC. Edited by jyothi-m - 10 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Meera u don't know sony channel don't have brain.During IPL they started CC.

I agree but dont thnk thy wiull stop cc during bb..bb has very very big fan base..and if they are really doing this..which i knw thy dont..thy are digging their on grave..

regd cc during ipl..thy were completely banking on si and thy chose a lead like fk.who cld nevr act...

hen we thnk so much as channel i knw hw much thy wld thnk...

if jlj was to replace cc i agree it can compete with BB..not a new sho with new lead...

rest its upto sony...
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetz-

We learn from these headlines head the full article before panicing. The show is going good these days I am loving it hope it stays for awhile.

the way reporter has written looks like she missed mentioning sanuj chemistry and new romance between  chanman 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meera...

I agree but dont thnk thy wiull stop cc during bb..bb has very very big fan base..and if they are really doing this..which i knw thy dont..thy are digging their on grave..

regd cc during ipl..thy were completely banking on si and thy chose a lead like fk.who cld nevr act...

hen we thnk so much as channel i knw hw much thy wld thnk...

if jlj was to replace cc i agree it can compete with BB..not a new sho with new lead...

rest its upto sony...

BB has big fan base agree.We also know very well about sony channel.They will bring new show.But i don't want CC to go off air.