Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Bitiya - the point I was trying to make was...I NEVER had to restrain myself when I posted on the IPK forum. I didn't violate CoC rules - but otherwise felt free to cut loose on anything and everything, without having to worry if I was offending any particular group.

Long timers on the Spice Girl threads will agree that there were episodes when we felt that even BaNaya fell flat, and never hesitated to say so. And don't even get any of us started about deterioration in their appearances as the soap wore on. 😃

There might have been plenty of squabbling outside the SG thread - but as long as it doesn't affect me and what I write - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn 😉

Maate I knew it, I won't be able put my point forward. 😃 Not that I will be able to now, par trying Ek Baar Phir 😛

The outside madness & its battle is what people remember of IPK forum. Just like KKGSR is OTT and ASR an emotional fool because goodness was short lived. Brilliance of the chracterization was lost.

People are wary of anyone from IPK forum - no matter how brilliant you are - you belong to that madness too.

Your post is anyways lethal to fanatics - they can't figure out aap band baja rahe ho ya tareef kar rahe ho. Its very important for fanatics. Aur aap jo bhi Bolo IPK is/was IPK - Apni band Khud jitna chahe bajao par firangion se faraq padta hai, Dammit.

Its somewhat like racism - If a Muslim speaks/acts against Hijab, its his/her views. If a non-muslim does it She/he is termed racist. Such reaction always comes from the extremists.

Anyways EBP AS fans were ready to battle out any critic just like CC SI fans were. Natija is in front of everyone, hope EBP does not live up to its name at least in this case.

Wese Lady J I did not counter any of your points. Hum Samajhte hain & agree with it too 😃 I answered Sarada's Q as to why the forum feels like it does now. Then I thought maybe its sounding as though I am doing so, so added the apology note.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Maate I knew it, I won't be able put my point forward. 😃 Not that I will be able to now, par trying Ek Baar Phir 😛

The outside madness & its battle is what people remember of IPK forum. Just like KKGSR is OTT and ASR an emotional fool because goodness was short lived. Brilliance of the chracterization was lost.

People are wary of anyone from IPK forum - no matter how brilliant you are - you belong to that madness too.

Your post is anyways lethal to fanatics - they can't figure out aap band baja rahe ho ya tareef kar rahe ho. Its very important for fanatics. Aur aap jo bhi Bolo IPK is/was IPK - Apni band Khud jitna chahe bajao par firangion se faraq padta hai, Dammit.

Its somewhat like racism - If a Muslim speaks/acts against Hijab, its his/her views. If a non-muslim does it She/he is termed racist. Such reaction always comes from the extremists.

Anyways EBP AS fans were ready to battle out any critic just like CC SI fans were. Natija is in front of everyone, hope EBP does not live up to its name at least in this case.

Wese Lady J I did not counter any of your points. Hum Samajhte hain & agree with it too 😃 I answered Sarada's Q as to why the forum feels like it does now. Then I thought maybe its sounding as though I am doing so, so added the apology note.

@bold:- Agree with you Sama. The reaction always comes from extremists. I was on DMG forum before and that too was a big bloody mess because of season 1 and season 2. It is brutal actually. EBP is phir bhi better I would say because the makers gave some time and most of IPK season 1 fans have indeed moved on. Some of them have moved on to CC with Sanaya, Some left the IF altogether. IPK fandom is huge but at the same time, the fandom did consist of many mature people and hence we could agree to disagree.

It is better to stay out in safe confines rather than going out and creating a fight.
.S.A. thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

- 4 episodes old and we already have a shaadi proposal between the leads. Okay this was something original.

Everyone in IPK wanted Anjali to smell the coffee lo SP ne woh murad bhi puri kar di. 😆 😆 Bas yahan way before harvesting time.

Happy Birthday Sangha ... Hope you are having a lovely time 🤗

Vee good to see your pink green combo again. Your take on simplest of interaction in a love story is beautiful to read.
.S.A. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

tell me about it...he he...also, im now a problem user...🥱

Awww 🤗
PSharada thumbnail

Awww 🤗

Okay my post on EBP was not modified/deleted, so does that mean I am safe? Don't want to have any warning PMs from the Mods.
PSharada thumbnail

Everyone in IPK wanted Anjali to smell the coffee lo SP ne woh murad bhi puri kar di. 😆 😆 Bas yahan way before harvesting time.

Happy Birthday Sangha ... Hope you are having a lovely time 🤗

Vee good to see your pink green combo again. Your take on simplest of interaction in a love story is beautiful to read.

@Bold:- Actually why couldn't they name the MIL any other name than Anjali? Like seriously. But agree with you, the MIL actually is much sharper and she did try to gauge the new girl and I think her answer of I know when to put the pallu on my head(meaning giving respect) and when to tie it around my waist(meaning to take a stand and fight for) put the girl Aashta as a danger for her kingdom. Whatever it may be, let there be no forceful marriage + contract and yada yada and definitely no loops hanging.

.S.A. thumbnail

@Bold:- Actually why couldn't they name the MIL any other name than Anjali? Like seriously. But agree with you, the MIL actually is much sharper and she did try to gauge the new girl and I think her answer of I know when to put the pallu on my head(meaning giving respect) and when to tie it around my waist(meaning to take a stand and fight for) put the girl Aashta as a danger for her kingdom. Whatever it may be, let there be no forceful marriage + contract and yada yada and definitely no loops hanging.

Oh no ! Anjali here is Baba - Shlok kept fast because his Baba did 😆 I think that's exactly why Shlok's father wants Astha as his DIL for as she won't take crap neither from his son nor his wife.
PSharada thumbnail

Oh no ! Anjali here is Baba - Shlok kept fast because his Baba did 😆 I think that's exactly why Shlok's father wants Astha as his DIL for as she won't take crap neither from his son nor his wife.

I know Sama. Shlok is Baba bakht like ASR was Di bakht. But the mother's name is Anjali. I was very stumped when the baba calls his wife Anjali. Of all the million names in the Hindi language they got this only name for the tough saas. Creativity much? 

And why do they pumped up the BG when Dad and Shlok talk in the past? The BG is too loud for some scenes in this show. And one more thing, I wish they got some original situations where Astha and Shlok meet. The precap was not up to the mark.
.S.A. thumbnail

And one more thing, I wish they got some original situations where Astha and Shlok meet. The precap was not up to the mark.

SO never does any show without social issue. Nothing will be upto mark as long as SP does not back off from its madness creating another ASR.. Wese I find Shlok's Baba quite an intriguing character. He is fine with everything and everyone. This can be termed as simplicity or niceness if its for the outsiders but to ones loved ones - that's complicated. Wish beta would take some relaxation advice from Baba.

Dipsy from all EBP review it seems there are new eyebrows in town. What say enough talent to capture your heart - EBP 😉
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sangha, happy birthday 🥳🥳 may the year be filled with tons of happiness and be your best year yet. Hope your Arnavji has planned a fun filled day😉