Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: psarada

I too have stopped going on any other forums these days. Why to just post and then see people attack that post - ridiculous. These days I follow GH's advice - Dekhna hai to Dekho.  As much as the advice angered me when he first posted it, I am following that policy  now with respect to all shows.

@Bold ,that my dear is the most zen like saying that perfectly applies to soap watching, πŸ˜ƒ one of the best one liners that has come out GH's writing!!
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
J, Shakespeare has said :
"The quality of mercy is not strained, 
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven 
Upon the place beneath. it is twice blessed; 
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes. 
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest; it becomes 
The throned monarch better than his crown; 
His sceptre shows the force of temporal power, 
The attribute to awe and majesty, 
Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings; 
But mercy is above this sceptred sway, 
It is enthroned in the hearts of kings; 
It is an attribute to God himself, 
And earthly power doth then show likest God's 
When mercy seasons justice. "

So...just shrug off,forgive and forget.We have our choti si duniya here...πŸ€—

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hriju321

J, Shakespeare has said :

"The quality of mercy is not strained, 
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven 
Upon the place beneath. it is twice blessed; 
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes. 
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest; it becomes 
The throned monarch better than his crown; 
His sceptre shows the force of temporal power, 
The attribute to awe and majesty, 
Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings; 
But mercy is above this sceptred sway, 
It is enthroned in the hearts of kings; 
It is an attribute to God himself, 
And earthly power doth then show likest God's 
When mercy seasons justice. "

So...just shrug off,forgive and forget.We have our choti si duniya here...πŸ€—

Jujube - quoting The Bard of Avon? πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Boy - I must be in sorry shape πŸ˜²

But completely agree with the sentiment, there is a reason his writings have endured for over half a millennium πŸ˜ƒ

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Talli - please to remember. Lay off the bubbly when you're on vacay.  πŸ˜ƒ

🀣

Can i make a confession??? I really dont miss it...every once in a while in the office in my morning meetings i wish i could spike my coffee but otherwise its been the easiest thing to give up...this and desert! I just have no sweet desire...except oranges...weird damn cravings!πŸ˜†
Edited by -Vee05- - 10 years ago
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: psarada

Jambaji, Agree with you. We were more tolerant and used to respect other's opinion. No idea why IF has turned into battleground these days.

Maybe IPK forum & its fiasco. I do not have proper words to put my point forward but from many who were on IF before IPK say that things were not this bad before.

Too large a fandom. Too many opinions. When things get beyond control, biases creeps in. Once anyone from higher authority does that it automatically gives others leeway to do what they want.

Also IPK fandom takes their own battle wherever they go. Either apni show ki yaadein or uski baatein.

Sorry J - Not to take away anything from the fun that your post is or the ones who makes post similar to yours. Either snark or any other form of writing but the group was small very small indeed even in IPK. It was always the same mad battle outside these threads. Edited by .Sama. - 10 years ago
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: savvy05

@Bold ,that my dear is the most zen like saying that perfectly applies to soap watching, πŸ˜ƒ one of the best one liners that has come out GH's writing!!

Dekho Man rocks I toh loved the line when it he first said it. *sigh* Hamesha the ulti naiyya !
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Sorry J - Not to take away anything from the fun that your post is or the ones who makes post similar to yours. Either snark or any other form of writing but the group was small very small indeed even in IPK. It was always the same mad battle outside these threads.

Bitiya - the point I was trying to make was...I NEVER had to restrain myself when I posted on the IPK forum. I didn't violate CoC rules - but otherwise felt free to cut loose on anything and everything, without having to worry if I was offending any particular group.

Long timers on the Spice Girl threads will agree that there were episodes when we felt that even BaNaya fell flat, and never hesitated to say so. And don't even get any of us started about deterioration in their appearances as the soap wore on. πŸ˜ƒ

There might have been plenty of squabbling outside the SG thread - but as long as it doesn't affect me and what I write - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn πŸ˜‰
-Vee05- thumbnail
sare hare krishna japo...dahi handi phodo aur khao...and chill maro...live and let live...should be the motton...no?πŸ˜› Edited by -Vee05- - 10 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail

Bitiya - the point I was trying to make was...I NEVER had to restrain myself when I posted on the IPK forum. I didn't violate CoC rules - but otherwise felt free to cut loose on anything and everything, without having to worry if I was offending any particular group.

Long timers on the Spice Girl threads will agree that there were episodes when we felt that even BaNaya fell flat, and never hesitated to say so. And don't even get any of us started about deterioration in their appearances as the soap wore on. πŸ˜ƒ

There might have been plenty of squabbling outside the SG thread - but as long as it doesn't affect me and what I write - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn πŸ˜‰

You write what you want bas...πŸ˜ƒ 
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Finally had enough of the satyanash on the Take 5 thread on EBP. 😑 

And since this CC is the Wild West of IF and I'm allowed to say whatever I want - the IPK forum, despite being about a zillion times bigger than EBP - was about a zillion times more tolerant than EBP. 

Hai Re Nandkishore; atleast you have just been facing satyanash on your thread I just realized my post there has been deleted in totality🀣🀣
I don't remember saying anything so controversial that they deleted the whole damn postπŸ₯±. I mean as far as I am concerned I just want to black out the dude's face too coz I'm not a fan of wannabes with a massive hangover of the character and the actor which he himself made very apparent through his many interviews.
Also I did think that if they took 8 months of prep time to come up with that duplicate for their pilot episode I could care less how it unfolds. Aab usme itna toh kya bura bol diya😲.

IPK forum in its hay days is probably the best this forum has ever and will ever see in a long time. It not only had a diverse group of wonderful writers who connected with the show from various corners of the world but it also created a warm welcoming environment to one and all and respected everyone's opinion. Maybe some of the new forums these days can learn a thing or two from our show and what once was our online home; the IPK forum😊