Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 55

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Sama.

you never know Meens ... Geet rerun has more viewers than IPK rerun for LifeOK UK

Geet reruns is at prime time Sama whereas IPK rerun is at 2PM in afternoon. If they change the slot of IPK with english dubbed one then IPK will have good numbers. English dubbed has not caught up with the viewers and that's the truth.

It definitely seem to be ending the IPK way with a Banke Lal for real this time. Show is ending 12 Sep so I doubt UB is coming back after the prolonged good bye. There was news that she is going to start shooting for a new show. Don't know if she has quit CC & that's reason for show closure. As SaNuj has been confident that the show will not end as they are getting positive responses.

GH also confirmed that the show is ending. I saw a post on GH's twitter updates on CC forum. I am assuming Sanaya told GH that CC is ending. Anyway it is only 10 more episodes so what will they show now. Maybe they will close these 2 tracks and put a 'THE END' board.
Originally posted by psarada

I think the fault lies in the channel and the PH, they tried to ride off the show on Sanaya's popularity without understanding what they wanted to show in the serial. There is no doubt there would be a take away for the cast due to the show failing. Let's see what happens next.

I am always the other side of the coin but why is it only Sony and PH fault that they tried to capture popularity of IPK by casting SI.

Din't SI do the same? She said it herself that she believes in out of sight out of mind & she selected CC (one of the reason) as from all the shows she was offered only CC went on floors early. She refused NB because fresh from IPK fame her asked amount was too high for the PH to accept. (Though Mohit was the one to reveal it)

So Sony, PH, SI and Star Plus all are doing the same - cashing in on IPK popularity.

If you say what's SI's fault if the PH did not have a script to work on? I say that's exactly her fault. She is old enough both in age & career to understand that shows do not work on just ideas & definitely not one which started with auditioning FL first with target to launch it in a month if they can get SI.
Originally posted by psarada

Geet reruns is at prime time Sama whereas IPK rerun is at 2PM in afternoon. If they change the slot of IPK with english dubbed one then IPK will have good numbers. English dubbed has not caught up with the viewers and that's the truth.

IPK is at 2 and Geet at 2:30 as far as I know from Raj Bhaddan tweets.

IPK is at 2 and Geet at 2:30 as far as I know from Raj Bhaddan tweets.

Isn't Geet at 6:30PM? 6PM IPK dubbed in English and then 6:30PM Geet rerun. No idea on LifeOk international beam but that was what I thought the schedule was.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Some PH's just like to invite SN!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16432-sphereorigins-takes-over-araswatichandra.htm

Note: They make IPK2 !!😆

Ash, to note, it ain't IPK 2. It just be EBP ðŸ˜‰
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16439-the-book-has-the-same-cover-but-different-content.htm#5832470

I have to give it to this girl, not a single comparing statement. Just her views on her show so far from all the IVs.
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Rabba evening Ve.

So it looks like I've outstayed my welcome on the EBP forum - that usually doesn't happen until a couple weeks at least !!! ðŸ˜²

Just went back a few pages and discovered this...
As a certain someone would say "Unbelievable!!"😲
Fikar not J, We farak the take 5 hamesha,🤗 snarkier the better...no matter who thinks what...
on all other forums on IF this to be expected...
thats why we wanted you to post it here...where we love and enjoy it... 
so best to stay at home...and not venture into unfriendly territory...
only IPK forum despite being more than a tad over enthusiastic oftentimes was open enough to appreciate the snark...
Originally posted by soapsuds

Just went back a few pages and discovered this...
As a certain someone would say "Unbelievable!!"😲
Fikar not J, We farak the take 5 hamesha,🤗 snarkier the better...no matter who thinks what...
on all other forums on IF this to be expected...
thats why we wanted you to post it here...where we love and enjoy it... 
so best to stay at home...and not venture into unfriendly territory...
only IPK forum despite being more than a tad over enthusiastic oftentimes was open enough to appreciate the snark...

Absolutely Biraj... agree with you completely! J -- keep on with the Take 5s...
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16443-we-at-colors-would-like-to-explore-more-in-this-genre.htm

Interesting ... given that we have all been complaining about Indian TV and the limited options there...