Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Awww 🤗 Jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai 😃

Phikar not Sangha - Aaj nahi toh kal sahi. Ab ODB would be there for some more months in Kolkata. So you may get your chance of OMG-ing.
PSharada thumbnail
I was checking my Tata sky HD schedule and it seems Iss pyar ko has only 2 repeats one at night 1:00PM and the other at morning 11:30AM. Isn't it like too less of repeats for a serial that SP is trying to market as IPK season 2. All the rest of the shows have 5-6 repeats. Even our own IPK season 1 had about 6-7 repeats through out the day. What could be the reason for the very less number of repeats. And they are airing the same promo on SP. Lagta hai they have not shot for any other promo.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

😭 😭 😭   ðŸ˜­
No ODB at Tolly club...
Biraj...no OMG ing for now...guess Devi Maiyya ne meri laaj rakh li...no doubt I would have OMGed if I had seen him and you can guess the horrified and stunned expressions on rhe face of my esteemed colleagues 😆

OMG Sangha I would have been giddy just walking into Tolly club and looking around in anticipation😳
I read your post on going to the club n then literally jumped to the last page of the CC to see if there was an update n saw this but koi nahi. I was just glad to see him looking groomed n fresh on his work sets yesterday😛.
I remember when I was in my teens; they had a Femina Miss India contest In Pune at the Poona Club and SRK was one of the judges that year. Despite all the investigation we could not find out which gate he would be entering from so my group of friends split into 2's and stood at various gates n missed half the damn show only to realize he was already inside

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
More drama before the curtain rises on SP's very new show:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Fans-are-comparing-me-with-Barun-Avinash-Sachdev/articleshow/21976573.cms

Ok now I am seriously annoyed; can the man get over his Barun hangover already or is the new revamped Ek Baar Phir is not generating enough buzz that they need to resort to cheap publicity😡.
Looks to me like an FK in the making all over again😈

Also if Avinash indeed was selected to be the new ASR in IPK1 then were LM, Barun, Sanaya and everyone else at that time lying?
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meens80

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Fans-are-comparing-me-with-Barun-Avinash-Sachdev/articleshow/21976573.cms

Ok now I am seriously annoyed; can the man get over his Barun hangover already or is the new revamped Ek Baar Phir is not generating enough buzz that they need to resort to cheap publicity😡.

Also if Avinash indeed was selected to be the new ASR in IPK1 then were LM, Barun, Sanaya and everyone else at that time lying?

Oh what a beauti-phool morning, oh what a beauti-phool snarky day ðŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to Day 1 episode wonly - and praying that Murphy stays away...

PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: meens80

@bold:- Ayyo Meens, everyone is trying to drive mileage from IPK1. Now I have seriously stopped giving any attention to any of these news. I am going to watch the show with zero expectations. If I like it well and good, else don't worry too much on anything. Avinash hopefully will not turn out to be another FK - that would be really bad.
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RV all.. AD has been crazy the past few weeks. Missed watching all reruns this week. 😭 And this is when I was so looking forward to Khushi's resignation.

Saw the walking tour of EBP and thought it looked like RM. The interview Meens posted supports the same. Apparently Shlok will have the same room that was Arnav's. Truly 'Eak Baar Phir'. DM raksha karna!!
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hain

RV all.. AD has been crazy the past few weeks. Missed watching all reruns this week. 😭 And this is when I was so looking forward to Khushi's resignation.

Saw the walking tour of EBP and thought it looked like RM. The interview Meens posted supports the same. Apparently Shlok will have the same room that was Arnav's. Truly 'Eak Baar Phir'. DM raksha karna!!

I saw it too. After all, Monday episode ke liye preparation kareka padi ðŸ˜ˆ

And I can't believe I noticed this - but the comforter on his bed was the same one that Khushi-ji used by the pool.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hain

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RV all.. AD has been crazy the past few weeks. Missed watching all reruns this week. 😭And this is when I was so looking forward to Khushi's resignation.

</font>

Heiniken heme bhi woh tour karna hai 😡 . Kahaan hai woh pics of Raizada mansion disguised as Agnihotri mansion? 😡
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

Heiniken heme bhi woh tour karna hai 😡 . Kahaan hai woh pics of Raizada mansion disguised as Agnihotri mansion? 😡

Dekho dekho 😆