Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: hain

I am guessing that there was no real DM murti in the fall scene, it was only during the close up and that must have been dropped from real close range to shoot for.

Bold - I always wonder about all their communications. How many times does he call Khushi and she runs away.

Khushi, kitni baar bola hei, when I am talking to you don't walk away
Chal to nahein par hum bhaag to sakte hein πŸ˜†

LOL! But if they communicated , serial would have been over in 2 months -- LOL!πŸ˜†
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Episode#45:

This was one of those that delivered nirmal anand hi anand with very few, strategically placed, interruptions. Eighteen odd minutes of unfiltered, unplugged, Arnav-Khushi awesomeness

Vaise I know that I am preaching to the choir, but have we ever seen such stupendous, non-verbal acting by a romantic pair, that too for such lengths of time? I wonder what the script for today's episode looked like? The dialogues wouldn't have taken up more than two pages...what was the rest? What was the brief Barun got ?  What was Sanaya told? About the trepidation, the fearful excitement, the angry nervousness, the increased heartbeats...
I would dearly like to know...

He has been trying to talk since she slapped the resignation letter into his hands, and is at the end of his tether by the time he reaches the store room. She still refuses to hear him out and is desperately trying to escape his presence, when he finally loses it:

"Lemme fffiinish..." he screams and is promptly undone by the sight of her tears.
Both were phenomenal in what followed...her frightened, silent tears and his just as silent remorse.
*deep sigh*

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesomeness...hain, Savs, Visi ...all of youπŸ‘
Reading this is such nirmal anand before setting off for the work grind...to start the day with a sappy grin on my face...I don't need anything else, Khushi...
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hain

Ji bilkul πŸ˜†
Even the first gust of wind at the temple during Teej was from his side. She is still figuring those signals out 😳

I think she is using jammers, signal jammersπŸ˜† She is just as deep into it...but her coping mechanism is to sweep everything under the blanket of her outrage & ghussa. That is what all the muttering and "Jiji tumne kis rakshas ka naam le liya" is all about. She thinks she is protecting her heart by jamming all the signals...so as not to have her heart broken by him.

And DM's murti was the convenient bahana...truth is that she wanted to see him...couldn't stay away.

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please to move - naya ghar is ready.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
watched today's ipk in parts and my mother has this silly grin on her face thruout while watching...he he...my father however says why r these two behaving like this...is this acting...why do both of u watch such stuff...😳 ofcourse mummy takes offence at her favs being called nonactors...lol...and then her vishesh tippani comes up..."naya wala ipk kuchch khaas nahi hai" πŸ˜†