Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 127)

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Vaise, J, your DP conveys better emotion than the droopy mouth and furrowed brows.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hainsoapsudsVistaaHriju321

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

My namkaran for the EBP lead pair. M-:@ and M-O (Mulga and Mulgi resp.,  with their standard 0.9 expression)

Don't mean to spam. But dammit I missed so much since morning. Broken Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hainsoapsudsVistaaHriju321NewbiesoapfanPSharada

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Returning back to regular programmingWink

Epi 43 - For someone who has no belief in the institution of marriage or the concept of life partner, Arnav has silent admiration for what his sister and BIL share - very evident during their vows renewal as well as family time today. How awesome was Buaji-Khushi banter in the kitchenLOL. Abbhaji was pure gold with cloth around her head, spectacles hanging from one end and going toe to toe with Khushi's sankiness!

Edited by savvy05 - 03 September 2013 at 7:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99meens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Epi 43 - For someone who has no belief in the institution of marriage or the concept of life partner, Arnav has silent admiration for what his sister and BIL share - very evident during their vows renewal as well as family time today. How awesome was Buaji-Khushi banter in the kitchenLOL. Abbhaji was pure gold with cloth around her head, spectacles hanging from one end and going toe to toe with Khushi's sankiness!

Rabba Ve Savs

@Bold:, and not a moment too soon.Smile

Arnav was a liberal's delight in so many ways. A completely live and let live guy...believed in what he believed and brooked no opposition to his beliefs. And despite the occasional brotherly ribbing, pretty much gave Anjali the space to practice her devotion, be it to her God or her Pati. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99meens80Hriju321savvy05soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by savvy05

Rabba Ve Savs

@Bold:, and not a moment too soon.Smile

Arnav was a liberal's delight in so many ways. A completely live and let live guy...believed in what he believed and brooked no opposition to his beliefs. And despite the occasional brotherly ribbing, pretty much gave Anjali the space to practice her devotion, be it to her God or her Pati. 

Except when he went -- tum mere jeevan ki sabse important cheez ho di!! Mein aapke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon!

Actually ASR-Anji were good in the beginning ... they used to rib each other a lot... but then things changed , ASR became angstier and angrier and Anji became clingier... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hainmeens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaasavvy05PSharada

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Rabba Ve all Hug . I hear it was a mirthful day for the satyanashers,,,,,,,,,,, 
Can I just say - please don't be apoplectic about rain hug redux! Ai yai yai ladkis - ab main kaisay samjhaoon? This is a rip-off, a cut and paste job --- of the iconic morantic scenes. Dupatta stuck in car door, rain hug, guesthouse fight --- be ready for Diwali Diyas and Fairy lights. The EK Baar Phir is replaying that with a new couple. What's new is the context - the Marathi family, the backstory. From yesterday's epi I got the impression that the backstory is waiting to erupt. Baba Sahib will be sabsay bada villain, aayi anjali a mere pawn! That sounds way more interesting that the copy and paste. As for that - Ki farak painda?  Our memories are protected - kisi ki maajal jo unhey bhrashth karein? LOL

Visi, hoping to catch you here. Been waiting to talk about The Newsroom. I'm loving S2 and apparently Sorkin does not have the bandwidth for S3 even though HBO wants to renew. That makes me sad ---- very sad! How prophetic is the Sarin gas story given whats happening in Syria. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99meens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaasavvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharada

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
You gals have been on a roll. I just fell off my chair laughingROFLROFL
I love how life and snark has come back to our CC EBPBig smile
If i had some free time on hand these days I use would watch the new show just for kicks so that I can participate in the discussion but then maybe the free time would be better utilized true SKD style in the land of uncutsEmbarrassed

Edited by meens80 - 03 September 2013 at 8:55pm

haindips99docgirlHriju321soapsudsVistaaPSharada

Hriju321 IF-Rockerz
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Rabba Ve all Hug . I hear it was a mirthful day for the satyanashers,,,,,,,,,,, 
Can I just say - please don't be apoplectic about rain hug redux! Ai yai yai ladkis - ab main kaisay samjhaoon? This is a rip-off, a cut and paste job --- of the iconic morantic scenes. Dupatta stuck in car door, rain hug, guesthouse fight --- be ready for Diwali Diyas and Fairy lights. The EK Baar Phir is replaying that with a new couple. What's new is the context - the Marathi family, the backstory. From yesterday's epi I got the impression that the backstory is waiting to erupt. Baba Sahib will be sabsay bada villain, aayi anjali a mere pawn! That sounds way more interesting that the copy and paste. As for that - Ki farak painda?  Our memories are protected - kisi ki maajal jo unhey bhrashth karein? LOL

Visi, hoping to catch you here. Been waiting to talk about The Newsroom. I'm loving S2 and apparently Sorkin does not have the bandwidth for S3 even though HBO wants to renew. That makes me sad ---- very sad! How prophetic is the Sarin gas story given whats happening in Syria. 

Rabba Ve DocHug
@ bold red : That sounds interesting...baba Agnihotri..a la ..Daiyya Ho? Initially sweet as honey and later serpent in the Garden of Eden?

haindips99docgirlsoapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Go to top