Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

he he...the beauty of it all is that despite that, ipk was β­οΈ while despite the absence of the miserly PH, ipk2 is nowhere close...i have 2 give it to ipk team...less money, 4 suits, few shalwar ensemble, and everything propwise seriously needing a makeover...but dialogue, bg score, music, story, screenplay, direction and acting top notch...

i have read more than once that sanjay leela bhansali goes 2 buy the fabric n clothes for his leads himself...yes...that's true...and it was true for saraswati chandra also...but fact of the matter is saraswati chandra is nowhere close 2 ipk...no offence to jennifer or gautam's fans...but ipk's mark is hard to remove from my psyche...as far as desi tv goes...

That is what I sometimes feel - How IPK would have been if the PH was little better money wise. Maybe they would have managed the shoots better, Maybe the team wouldn't have been this burnt out by the end of the show. Looking at Payal and Akash in the beginning episodes and down the lane, I can see they also looking completely tired when they exited out the soap even when they didn't have much to do. Akash looks so good in the initial episodes but in the end he was looking horrible.

SC was initially shot on 3 Cr set. But I could never connect to SC.  And neither I am able to connect to IPK2.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: howcome

Soaps in tellyland compete for the most regressive category...they should have nominations for best tortured bahu, most silent pati, etc😑

Unfortunately watched a scene of BB-F complaining about her abusive husband to her in-laws(nayi soch there!)... And they guilt her into continuing with the torture( gayi soch here!)  ...coz family values and all that jazz! 

and hence none watchable...not surprised at all...

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: howcome

Soaps in tellyland compete for the most regressive category...they should have nominations for best tortured bahu, most silent pati, etc😑

Unfortunately watched a scene of BB-F complaining about her abusive husband to her in-laws(nayi soch there!)... And they guilt her into continuing with the torture( gayi soch here!)  ...coz family values and all that jazz! 

Satyanash.. just no hope .. no hope at all😑

Just replay Udaan from DD days, damn that 13 episode soap had more guts and glory than anything I have seen in recent times.

hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arnav seems to have worked through all his audio, visual, sound, feel issues where as Khushi is still facing some issues. That is why he feels her the minute she walks in to the door, while she is busy trying to reassure herself that no one is around. Or may be it the constant trying to keep worry at bay which is interrupting some of the signals. But the flash back video is working perfectly for the two of them.
He can't seem to forget her stepping back from him during Teej and not allowing him to take care of her (kumkum in her eye). But the minute he sees her, it is the Red saree which comes back and how absolutely beautiful she looked in it, the first time physical attraction flared up for him and he was totally unable to control it.
Khushi on the other hand is stuck in the first physical contact they had since the awareness flared up, after all it nearly did set fire to the rain, her first brush with the attraction.
She happens to look up and finds him looking right back at her. When they are interrupted, her instinct is to run while he wants to talk. As she runs away, him anger comes back in spades. He, the mightly ASR, was being reasonable, wanting to talk and she dared to ignore him and all this when he can't seem to get her out of her mind! How can she?
As Arnav follows, Khushi is positioned for her next fall which comes soon enough and this time Arnav jumps to save the most important thing to Khushi, her DM's murti. DM, of course being the instant phal for good deep done kind of God, gives Arnav what he wants the most, closeness to Khushi, a chance to get lost in her beauty all over again.
Shyam, the evil, breaks the connection this time and Khushi tries to run again but Arnav is not having anything of that anymore.
And then we come to the dupatta scene. Can I say I always loved how Arnav handed over her dupatta, every time he did that. Dupatta in the palm of his hand, palm wide open and the way he looks away, head tilted a little. ⭐️
Perfection all around!!

Oh and I should add, during the catch DM and fall scene and kept hearing Barun saying, 'Aaj ajeeb tha, kuch samajh nahien aa raha tha' and Sanaya laughing πŸ˜†
Edited by hain - 10 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail
To escape the noise at home (both literally and figuratively) Arnav slips into the solace of an empty office on a Sunday where Khushi keeps invading his thoughts. The gust of wind,  feeling her presence he walks towards the glass doors to watch the very girl in red, nervously walking in. Finally a situation where he can talk and explain his side of the guest house story without any interruptions.. or so he thinks 😈 but he does not get a word in edgewise ( you go gal!!)πŸ‘πŸΌ

Why did such a staunch non-believer instinctively lunge out to get hold of DM's statue before it hit the ground ? Was it because he knew the it was of utmost importance
to Khushi, knowing how much sincere she was in her devotion and belief ?

For all the tall claims a certain Mr. Raizada made of Khushi being "nehathi" when she looked at him  and all that, fact remains that Khushi made him defenseless by her unshed tears without  even looking at him... all this from the very beginning when even their feelings had no nameπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail
Heinken, "techniki" kharabi all worked out at Arnav's end but work in progress at Khushi's end?πŸ˜†
hain thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

Heinken, "techniki" kharabi all worked out at Arnav's end but work in progress at Khushi's end?πŸ˜†

Ji bilkul πŸ˜†
Even the first gust of wind at the temple during Teej was from his side. She is still figuring those signals out 😳
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hain

Arnav seems to have worked through all his audio, visual, sound, feel issues where as Khushi is still facing some issues. That is why he feels her the minute she walks in to the door, while she is busy trying to reassure herself that no one is around. Or may be it the constant trying to keep worry at bay which is interrupting some of the signals. But the flash back video is working perfectly for the two of them.
He can't seem to forget her stepping back from him during Teej and not allowing him to take care of her (kumkum in her eye). But the minute he sees her it is the Red saree which comes back and how absolutely beautiful she looked in it, the first time physical attraction flared up for him and he was totally unable to control it.
Khushi on the other hand is stuck in the first physical contact they had since the awareness flared up, after all it nearly did set fire to the rain, her first brush with the attraction.
She happens to look up and finds him looking right back at her. When they are interrupted, her instinct is to run while he wants to talk. As she runs away, him anger comes back in spades. He, the mightly ASR was being reasonable, wanting to talk and she dared to ignore him and all this when he can't seem to get her out of her mind! How can she?
As Arnav follows Khushi is positioned for her next fall which comes soon enough and this time Arnav jumps to save the most important thing to Khushi, her DM's murti. DM of course being the instant phal for good deep done kind of God gives Arnav what he wants the most, closeness to Khushi, a chance to get lost in her beauty all over again.
Shyam, the evil, breaks the connection this time and Khushi tries to run again but Arnav is not having anything of that anymore.
And then we come to the dupatta scene. Can I say I always loved how Arnav hands over her dupatta, every time he did that. Dupatta in the palm of his hand, palm wide open and the way he looks away, head tilted a little. ⭐️
Perfection all around!!

Oh and I should add, the catch DM and fall scene and kept hearing Barun saying, 'Aaj ajeeb tha, kuch samajh nahien aa raha tha' and Sanaya laughing πŸ˜†

I wonder how they did the scene without breaking a few DM murtis,,,, yes... Arnav had his signals sorted out... Khushi is confused...she gets the gusts of wind later...

Wonder what he wanted to tell her ... sorry? 

hain thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

For all the tall claims a certain Mr. Raizada made of Khushi being "nehathi" when she looked at him  and all that, fact remains that Khushi made him defenseless by her unshed tears without  even looking at him... all this from the very beginning when even their feelings had no nameπŸ˜ƒ

Humari aankh se nikla har eak aansu aap ko hazaar baar takleef pahunchata hei
Har baar.

It started from their first meeting itself Savvy. Remember the dori scene and the tears in her eyes as she opens her hair. He let her run away even then.
hain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

I wonder how they did the scene without breaking a few DM murtis,,,, yes... Arnav had his signals sorted out... Khushi is confused...she gets the gusts of wind later...

Wonder what he wanted to tell her ... sorry? 

I am guessing that there was no real DM murti in the fall scene, it was only during the close up and that must have been dropped from real close range to shoot for.

Bold - I always wonder about all their communications. How many times does he call Khushi and she runs away.

Khushi, kitni baar bola hei, when I am talking to you don't walk away
Chal to nahein par hum bhaag to sakte hein πŸ˜†
Edited by hain - 10 years ago