Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Hi Gals..its been such a long time! ðŸ¤—

My small tribute to IPK-EBP: 

when Arshad met Shlok:

Arshad- Shlok I want you to speak more with your eyes..show the anger the pain thru ur eyes

Shlok- Director sir I am trying very hard...so hard that my eyebrows are in constant pain...I am scared now I will get sinus. affraid 

Arshad: "HEADESK" I meant EYES not eyebrows..God save me!  

SP Head Honchos/IPK 2 CVs:

SP Head- Watch IPK 1 carefully..see KKG is wearing red dress in rain scene not blue..change it Evil or Very Mad 

CVs- Haila yeh kahan phas gaye...We thought its easy to copy but its 
not all that easy.. scratch 

SP- still the fans blame we are copying..Huh! Whatever we want IPK 2 to be a hit! pig 

IPK fans- Yeah keep dreaming!!!   
I dont dare to post it in the main forum! 

ha ha ha ha ...amazing...u should totally post this on the main forum...
Pr1yanka thumbnail
@sangha saw ur name in the "likes" to the posts...how is your boy...hope all is well... Edited by Pr1yanka - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

well...i just googled this guy..sachin parikh...n saw he has been a part of all epic flop shows, like, kaali, powder, pardes mein mila koi apna sa...need i say more? ðŸ˜›

Everyone is trying to just pass of the original magic. I think it is common human tendency - they want to get into limelight hook or crook.

I am laughing off this article

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/36740-magadheera-shouldnt-be-remade-ram-charan.htm

This guy had only one solo hit and that was Magadheera and that was majorly due to the graphics. He is a bakwas actor and now he is trying to come into BW with Zanjeer. I always see him quoting something or other about Magadheera - It is like his only ticket to fame.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

Everyone is trying to just pass of the original magic. I think it is common human tendency - they want to get into limelight hook or crook.

I am laughing off this article

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/36740-magadheera-shouldnt-be-remade-ram-charan.htm

This guy had only one solo hit and that was Magadheera and that was majorly due to the graphics. He is a bakwas actor and now he is trying to come into BW with Zanjeer. I always see him quoting something or other about Magadheera - It is like his only ticket to fame.

sapne dekhne mein tax nahi lagta...
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

sapne dekhne mein tax nahi lagta...

By the way went through the EBP forum. Seems like people have already predicted the whole story line - Shlok is going to marry Astha after pretending to be nice and as a revenge and then he is going to fall in love with her. Tell me how many movies have not been made on this same subject. I wonder what the fans will do if the story doesn't go this way.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The operation was successful.Fracture reduced without opening the bones and fixed with wires.3 weeks he will bear those wires and cast after which both will be removed.Thanks for all the good wishes sahelis.You girls truly are the best.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

The operation was successful.Fracture reduced without opening the bones and fixed with wires.3 weeks he will bear those wires and cast after which both will be removed.Thanks for all the good wishes sahelis.You girls truly are the best.

arrey waah...thank God...take care...
PSharada thumbnail

Oh it is such a relief to hear this Sangha. BTW how old is your son? Hopefully he will not be in lot of pain due to the wires. Young kids have much more tolerance compared to older ones.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for liking my faltu post...😃
@Biraj: I too having lot of entertainment by laughing at the crap  ðŸ˜†

Priyanka u want me to be deep fried..I dont dare to go to that forum 
Edited by Zuzana - 10 years ago
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jujube - BHUNDERPHOOL news, bitiya. ðŸ¤—

Give your bitwa plenty of TLC as he recovers ...but try not to run yourself ragged!!

Moms need to take care of themselves too! ðŸ˜‰