Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 116

Posted: 10 years ago
Holy cow - 146 pages? Already?? 😲

New thread open kareka padi. Tonight.
Sangha, wonderful news. I am glad you updated us amidst your running around. Now comes the challenge of keeping bitwa entertained and remind him to be gentle with the arm,  among all the TLC he requires. As J said, take a few minutes for yourself when you can🤗 and of course hop on the CC for mindless gupshup anytime 😉

Zu, bhelcomes back. Hope to see you around more often.

Pri, pic from movie he is currently shooting?

Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by savvy05

Pri, pic from movie he is currently shooting?

yeah savvy...22 yards...there r more...this one was my fav...probably coz he has a glimpse of asr behind the laptop...albeit this time it is a mac...tycoon ke paas cheap lappy tha par cricket coach has mac...he he he...4 lions and kanjoosi...here is the link for more pics...http://www.missmalini.com/2013/09/05/exclusive-pictures-barun-sobti-sets-22-yards/
Originally posted by Hriju321

The operation was successful.Fracture reduced without opening the bones and fixed with wires.3 weeks he will bear those wires and cast after which both will be removed.Thanks for all the good wishes sahelis.You girls truly are the best.

Good to hear that the operation was successful! Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I am sure he will recover nicely! I am always amazed at how easily and quickly young children heal.
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">yeah savvy...22 yards...there r more...this one was my fav...probably coz he has a glimpse of asr behind the laptop...albeit this time it is a mac...tycoon ke paas cheap lappy tha par cricket coach has mac...he he he...4 lions and kanjoosi...here is the link for more pics...http://www.missmalini.com/2013/09/05/exclusive-pictures-barun-sobti-sets-22-yards/</font>

Thanks for sharing!!! I would go on and on about them, but I fear a jurmana!    😳
Sangha🤗
For you, Sobti in thoda bahut ASR style😆
. Haircut, shaved and fully groomed😛

Edited by meens80 - 10 years ago
Maggie, Et tu?😲😉

Pri, dummy laptop and stuck on TV still giving you the heebie jeebies?😃

Originally posted by savvy05

Maggie, Et tu?😲😉

Pri, dummy laptop and stuck on TV still giving you the heebie jeebies?😃

he he...the beauty of it all is that despite that, ipk was ⭐️ while despite the absence of the miserly PH, ipk2 is nowhere close...i have 2 give it to ipk team...less money, 4 suits, few shalwar ensemble, and everything propwise seriously needing a makeover...but dialogue, bg score, music, story, screenplay, direction and acting top notch...

i have read more than once that sanjay leela bhansali goes 2 buy the fabric n clothes for his leads himself...yes...that's true...and it was true for saraswati chandra also...but fact of the matter is saraswati chandra is nowhere close 2 ipk...no offence to jennifer or gautam's fans...but ipk's mark is hard to remove from my psyche...as far as desi tv goes...
Soaps in tellyland compete for the most regressive category...they should have nominations for best tortured bahu, most silent pati, etc😡
Unfortunately watched a scene of BB-F complaining about her abusive husband to her in-laws(nayi soch there!)... And they guilt her into continuing with the torture( gayi soch here!)  ...coz family values and all that jazz! 
Edited by howcome - 10 years ago
Originally posted by howcome

Soaps in tellyland compete for the most regressive category...they should have nominations for best tortured bahu, most silent pati, etc😡
Unfortunately watched a scene of BB-F complaining about her abusive husband to her in-laws(nayi soch there!)... And they guilt her into continuing with the torture( gayi soch here!)  ...coz family values and all that jazz! 

Actually in the original SC, more than half the movie is of Nutan crying and the husband torturing her. That is one of the reasons why I didn't like SLB taking up this novel as his maiden show. There was no nayi soch in the novel. So expecting some from SLB would be utter waste.