Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 98

Posted: 10 years ago
But Ash imitation ka bhi kuch standard howeka padi...but let's bevfair wait and see tomorrowπŸ˜›...who sneezes...
Chalo the thread was super fun today but me needs to hit the bed. So are we going to watch the show tomorrow ek baar phir for the Take 5.

Originally posted by soapsuds

But Ash imitation ka bhi kuch standard howeka padi...but let's bevfair wait and see tomorrowπŸ˜›...who sneezes...

Sneezes???

As in - (s)he who sneezes last sprays the most phlegm?
Originally posted by hain

Ailo.. only yesterday I was talking about 'nakal with akal' and praying for akal for the PH and SP.

SP and PH aap ne to suna he hoga

Pothi padhi padhi jag mua..pandit bhaya na koye..
dhai aakhar prem ke padhe so pandit hoye

You can study the classic as much as you like and as closely as you like, but where is the love? The base ingredient to make this all work. Love in the story, love in your own product, love to let is come out of the shadow of the name? pheellings ... kuch samjhe aap?

Oh and they skipped the red saree Rabba Ve ..and jumped directly to the rain? Or was the car..dupatta..hand over..khudaya meant to show the attraction? Satyanaash, no wonder I did not understand any of it and was wondering what was going on.

Heineken - we've all decided to be charitable until tomorrow, and assume that they didn't really mean this to be romantic. πŸ˜‰

Phront phront and all that πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Sneezes???

As in - (s)he who sneezes last sprays the most phlegm?

πŸ˜‰...while you spray orange jooise...πŸ˜›.

...waise bhi asthma will sneeze and wheeze, no? After getting wet with her mouth open?πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Heineken - we've all decided to be charitable until tomorrow, and assume that they didn't really mean this to be romantic. πŸ˜‰

Phront phront and all that πŸ˜ˆ
Hum ho bhi agree Lady J. What I am looking forward to:
Will the rain melt the glue from the brows so that they come unstuck 😲
Will she spit all that water that is going in through the open mouth or gulp it down 😲

Either of it happens and saara romance he kharaab ho jaayega. Poor Shlok and Astha.. Khuda ne itni mushkil se milaya tha EBP πŸ˜­
Now this show calls for sharting...on phront phront bhat bhat...πŸ˜†
Sheila where are you?πŸ˜†
I am really curious to know how ARshad Khan felt directing this one...ek baar phir...

Now this show calls for sharting...on phront phront bhat bhat...πŸ˜†
Sheila where are you?πŸ˜†

Old times!!

Aaj mausam hai suhana
EBP pe snark karne ka bahaana

Aaj mausam hai suhana
Shart lagaane ka hai bahaana

Doc ji... comes please!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰...while you spray orange jooise...πŸ˜›.

...waise bhi asthma will sneeze and wheeze, no? After getting wet with her mouth open?πŸ˜›

@bold :- You meant Astha right Biraj, I was laughing when I read this line.