Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Do my laptop and tab doesnt want me to watch EBF... i think so...since its a week old with lots of discussion and reviews from u all ladies i went on to stream it so that i can watch all the 5 episodes next to next...but dont know y no link is getting loaded in both the devices...
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

This is for Meens ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
Thanku Sangha, koi nahi mere naam se hi post karte raho, that way I get to phangurl also n no direct threat of jurnama to me either๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and best wishes for a fantastic year ahead with your loved ones

Edited by meens80 - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -Maggie-

Completely agree with your post.

Anjali/mother is unwatchable for me as I wanna reach into the tv and drag her by the bun and forcibly lecture her about what century she currently lives in.

Astha is too fake bubbly for me. Only 4 year olds prance around the house looking for their mom and dad in such a sing-song airy way! She needs to tone done a bit to be more palatable to me.

Shlok is over the top as well...needs anger management classes. And I am pretty convinced the actor has been really studying BS expressions and poses because I see them repeated onscreen. Maybe it is the director who is encouraging that?

Side characters do not captivate me. They have nothing of interest and cannot act. It has only been a few days so maybe this will change and they will get into character.

Anjali makes the show unwatchable for me.

They should show Shlok having some warm interactions with others...like Arnav-Anjali or Arnav-Akash scenes which were funny, tender and nice.

Even in the very first episodes, we had such warm interactions between Arnav and Anjali and you know that Arnav is respectful towards women even if he misbehaved with Khushi. Here I was stunned yesterday when the mom stays to the small girl to go inside and not eat at the dining table and neither Shlok, nor his brother said anything. I am sorry to say, those kind of characters don't appeal to me. You need to have some redeemable qualities if you need to click with the audience. I think most of us when we were watching IPK could sympathize with Arnav because Barun could bring the angst of Arnav and the pain he was going through quite effectively and even though Arnav was being a beast to Khushi, the audience knew that Arnav too was suffering. I don't see that happening here.

Avinash looks good but he looks way too older to his elder brother. And his stance and everything seems to be so rigid. I too agree that he is copying Barun in all the poses. But his eyes are not able to emote the feelings.
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulip21

QNH forum is filled with Zoya - Ayan angle once again and so many post of will not happen , may happen...

I really liked Vikrant and the girl who plays humeira as a pair...hmmm SN starting for them...

Yes seems like it is going to be Zoya and Ayaan in QH. Full on SN starting for them.
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rabba Weekend ve ladikis. Sahelis Stateside, enjoy the long weekend - our official bye bye to summer

Yesterday's episode - random hava ka jhoka can also be felt by Anjali and Shyam, take that Arnav and Khushi๐Ÿ˜‰.. and of course someone did instinctively turn green when Lavanya forces Arnav to break her fast๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: savvy05

Rabba Weekend ve ladikis. Sahelis Stateside, enjoy the long weekend - our official bye bye to summer

Yesterday's episode - random hava ka jhoka can also be felt by Anjali and Shyam, take that Arnav and Khushi๐Ÿ˜‰.. and of course someone did instinctively turn green when Lavanya forces Arnav to break her fast๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Actually Shyam anji feel too fan not Hawa!

Happy long weekend!
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rabba Long weekend ve! ๐Ÿค—

Hope all the amreekans have fun plans for this weekend before they officially bid bye bye to summer. 

Doc posted a little come-to-Jesus finger wagging message on the Take 5 thread in EBP forum last night...and as always - she had the last/best word! ๐Ÿ‘
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meens80

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
Thanku Sangha, koi nahi mere naam se hi post karte raho, that way I get to phangurl also n no direct threat of jurnama to me either๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and best wishes for a fantastic year ahead with your loved ones

Ish Meensiya - if its being posted expressly for you - you're still on the hook ๐Ÿ˜‰
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

@bold:- That was classic. Khushi was burning in jealousy when La wanted Arnav to break her fast. She was so angry that she couldn't even light a match stick. Arnav didn't want to but he was forced to do it. Loved the way Arnav looks once at Khushi after feeding La the sweet. Manorama Mami is also too good. The moment mamaji feeds her water, she gives the expression of 'jaan mein jaan aayi' - Uttaraksha was damn good in this small scene. Akash looking at Payal lovingly when she herself breaks her fast. The side characters and their interactions were too good. I think we were blinded by Arnav-Khushi and SaRun chemistry but now when I look back, I have hardly seen any serial in which everyone was so good and lived the character to the T.

Enjoy the Labor Day weekend stateside ladikis.
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Ish Meensiya - if its being posted expressly for you - you're still on the hook ๐Ÿ˜‰

So is Jurmana coming up then? Sorry Meens can't resist  posting this one.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†