Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Talli - please to remember. Lay off the bubbly when you're on vacay.  πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy your vacation Vee and take care of your food and sleep. Don't skip out meals.
PSharada thumbnail

Finally had enough of the satyanash on the Take 5 thread on EBP. 😑 

And since this CC is the Wild West of IF and I'm allowed to say whatever I want - the IPK forum, despite being about a zillion times bigger than EBP - was about a zillion times more tolerant than EBP. 

Jambaji, Agree with you. We were more tolerant and used to respect other's  opinion. No idea why IF has turned into battleground these days.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And since this CC is the Wild West of IF and I'm allowed to say whatever I want - the IPK forum, despite being about a zillion times bigger than EBP - was about a zillion times more tolerant than EBP. 

Read some of the posts in reply to the Take 5...eeeks !!!!!!!😲😲 Don't want to touch that forum with a ten foot barge pole !! 
IPK forum is way way better and tolerant !
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
J ve, Khushi wala fierce hugs. As a group I am completely aware that we have never got into such squabbles even during IPK closure wars, a soap that was/is pretty close to all of us. All I will say is leave it as is, it truly and really is not worth getting into this chaos - the key point was the ability to post as long as it abides by the CoC, something you have pointed several times on that thread and has the full approval of the mods. Does anything else really matter?
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hum ho bi agree Nand Kishor! Had the exact same thoughts run through my brainwa when I peeked in to Take 5 yesterday.
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: savvy05

J ve, Khushi wala fierce hugs. As a group I am completely aware that we have never got into such squabbles even during IPK closure wars, a soap that was/is pretty close to all of us. All I will say is leave it as is, it truly and really is not worth getting into this chaos - the key point was the ability to post as long as it abides by the CoC, something you have pointed several times on that thread and has the full approval of the mods. Does anything else really matter?

Ab ka karein - I say "TOMATO", people hear "I-hate-your-show" πŸ˜•

To the point - where I'm actually rooting for my own thread to just go away (not closed, just FADE the heck away πŸ˜ƒ)

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ab ka karein - I say "TOMATO", people hear "I-hate-your-show" πŸ˜•

To the point - where I'm actually rooting for my own thread to just go away (not closed, just FADE the heck away πŸ˜ƒ)

Nafrat paas na aane dein mohabbat door na jaane deinπŸ˜›

What forumwasis who are not familiar with such posts dont realize is that we have been scathingly brutal about IPK too, countless timesπŸ˜ƒ.. anyways I continue to be puzzled till today as to why lines become blurred between actors and characters for a lot of viewers.πŸ˜•

Moving on.. Sangha aaj kuch kaam hua ki nahin office mein?
πŸ˜‰
Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely J... ignore them... they don't know what they are missing!!
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

Nafrat paas na aane dein mohabbat door na jaane deinπŸ˜›

What forumwasis who are not familiar with such posts dont realize is that we have been scathingly brutal about IPK too, countless timesπŸ˜ƒ.. anyways I continue to be puzzled till today as to why lines become blurred between actors and characters for a lot of viewers.πŸ˜•

Moving on.. Sangha aaj kuch kaam hua ki nahin office mein?
πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Was itching to peek into CC during the day but like Vhiswa pitamaha, kept  strong and steadyπŸ˜†...but just like an addict needing her fix,zoomed into my lappie once I was home. Hai re Nandkishore !
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Absolutely J... ignore them... they don't know what they are missing!!

I too have stopped going on any other forums these days. Why to just post and then see people attack that post - ridiculous. These days I follow GH's advice - Dekhna hai to Dekho.  As much as the advice angered me when he first posted it, I am following that policy  now with respect to all shows.