Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: dips99

I am still not sure how or where the thals got exchanged. I was too lost in scene to pay attention.

That would be grinning-thali-bharoing-thela-guy

"Bhaiiya -ji - yeh thaal wapas" yadda yadda. 

He does a bait and switch like an expert burglar.

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He had put her in harm's way twice already, unknowingly, not deliberately, but the guilt has been eating at him. He never got to explain his side of it. The desperate run to save her was just to avoid that mistake again. It didn't matter that he had nothing to do with it this time. She is not going to get hurt again, not on his watch. From now on, whenever she falls, he will be there to catch her.

She says, she doesn't want to talk to him, but her eye search for him.

Devi Maiyya must be enjoying this thoroughly. After all she is only trying to make sure Khushi's dreams come true

-          She wanted the guy who loves her  " check

-          She wanted that she and her Jiji to marry brothers, so they can always be together " check

-          She wanted to make sure by next Teej, both of them would be married -  check

Dips β­οΈπŸ‘
Will come up with screenshots of the trip-fall-catch-sambhalta rahunga hamesha screenshots leter.Now off to work.
*Note to self : Sangha you are going to work-WORK-your PROFESSION-CONCENTRATE !*
-Jamba- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

Dips β­οΈπŸ‘
Will come up with screenshots of the trip-fall-catch-sambhalta rahunga hamesha screenshots leter.Now off to work.
*Note to self : Sangha you are going to work-WORK-your PROFESSION-CONCENTRATE !*

Dr Jujube - please to explain medical miracle of how a person can faint-wa while still standing up. 

And if you can't - then please to THINK about it all day long at work. πŸ˜‰

Ja bitiya.
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A little off topic, but couldn't let today pass without marking a seminal event in this des's recent history: MLK Jr.'s I have a dream speech . A brilliant example of the persuasive power of words, and the man himself, an embodiment of Gandhiji's ideals of non-violence and civility.

We shall overcome...
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ummm, Khushi still doesn't know that his Di is his whole life. And he doesn't believe in God, she wasn't expecting him to be around again????

I am still not sure how or where the thals got exchanged. I was too lost in scene to pay attention.

And why was Shyam carrying a saree when he has already sent the gifts to anjali? Also in todays epi, he was trying to get into an auto. But in prcap, he is in a car. Where did that come from???

Chal chhod diya. Another gold start episode coming up with lots of silent conversations.

The way I explain it all to myself.
The thaal got exchanged after Arnav and Khushi bumped in to each other. Khushi went to get her thaal filled again and Arnav was right behind. Both did not have their respective thaals in their hands. Khushi caught hold of the first that got filled and ran from there (that was Anjali's thaal)
Now from all the Raksha dhaga talk what I understood was they got one dhaaga each from the thaal fill which they tied to the bargad. Anjali fasted for two day before Teej and the dhaaga used for it was called Raksha dhaaga. So this dhaaga was only in Anjali's thaal and in no one else and since Anjali's thaal is with Khushi, so is the raksha dhaaga.
Now how the dhaaga went in the thaal when Arnav only handed empty thaal to be filled is too much logic πŸ˜‰ but for my peace of mind I imagine Arnav handed it along with the thaal. Thus all is explained πŸ˜†

Shayam and auto is explained by him wanting to leave the area without calling too much attention towards himself. He probably had a car parked somewhere else and the auto is to get to that location.

See I can explain anything any which way πŸ˜›
Edited by hain - 10 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Dr Jujube - please to explain medical miracle of how a person can faint-wa while still standing up. 

And if you can't - then please to THINK about it all day long at work. πŸ˜‰

Ja bitiya.

J, it has to do with physics, not biology. Gravity and Bitwa's pull were the equal and opposite forces keeping ODG in equilibriumπŸ˜›
(Moi was making mental vector diagrams, and believe me..it is plausible.)

*runs away*

Edited by Vistaa - 10 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: hain

The way I explain it all to myself.

The thaal got exchanged after Arnav and Khushi bumped in to each other. Khushi went to get her thaal filled again and Arnav was right behind. Both did not have their respective thaals in their hands. Khushi caught hold of the first that got filled and ran from there (that was Anjali's thaal)
Now from all the Raksha dhaga talk what I understood was they got one dhaaga each from the thaal fill which they tied to the bargad. Anjali fasted for two day before Teej and the dhaaga used for it was called Raksha dhaaga. So this dhaaga was only in Anjali's thaal and in no one else and since Anjali's thaal is with Khushi, so is the raksha dhaaga.
Now how the dhaaga went in the thaal when Arnav only handed empty thaal to be filled is too much logic πŸ˜‰ but for my peace of mind I imagine Arnav handed it along with the thaal. Thus all is explained πŸ˜†

Shayam and auto is explained by him wanted to leave the area without calling too much attention towards himself. He probably had a car parked somewhere else and the auto is to get to that location.

See I can explain anything any which way πŸ˜›

Brilliant my dear Heineken, brilliant!! ⭐️You almost make it sound elementary! πŸ˜ƒ

-Jamba- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

J, it has to do with physics, not biology. Gravity and Bitwa's pull were the equal and opposite forces keeping ODG in equilibriumπŸ˜›
(Moi was making mental vector diagrams, and belive me..it is plausible.)

*runs away*

Arrey ladki - the KNEES are the first to go  

And believe me - this is from someone who has fainted plenty of times - usually when I skipped a few meals πŸ˜ƒ
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vistaa

(Moi was making mental vector diagrams, and believe me..it is plausible.)

*runs away*

Chemistry bool gaye!πŸ˜‰...
Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Dhoop Kinare? Jodha - you likes Dhoop Kinare? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

You forgot the punchline on that  -

Chale aa rahey hain... ludkahtey huey πŸ˜ƒ

IPK is the second soap I've watched in its (almost) entirety...after DK in my misspent youth.

And my encyclopedia of useless knowledge is just as extensive on DK too. πŸ˜‰

Boy - do I know how to pick 'em !! β­οΈ

JπŸ€—
(Vaise apas ki baat hai, you need to stop getting surprised by each new evidence of our most excellent shared taste πŸ˜›)

I did forget the punchline...maanfi!

What about Tanhayyan? Qutubuddin Qabacha anyone?