Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 66

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16445-tanveer-to-re-enter-qubool-hai.htm
aajkal tv par entertainment kam aur sar dard zyada hota hai in the name of entertainment...he he...feel pity for the fans of the show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Vee05-

<font color="#ff0099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">😲 It's really happening???</font>

😆 😆 I do not think so. If rumours say bye in Dec then it will be bye in Dec. As it is Ekta has started shooting for her show and is waiting for time slot.

Enjoy your trip & may feb come soon 😃
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: .Sama.

😆 😆 I do not think so. If rumours say bye in Dec then it will be bye in Dec. As it is Ekta has started shooting for her show and is waiting for time slot.

Enjoy your trip & may feb come soon 😃

What else are they going to show in this serial now. I too think it would be bye bye in Dec for this show.
PSharada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pr1yanka

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16445-tanveer-to-re-enter-qubool-hai.htm

aajkal tv par entertainment kam aur sar dard zyada hota hai in the name of entertainment...he he...feel pity for the fans of the show...

Gul has completely lost it. Why can't she close off the show on a high note if she has nothing else to tell in the story? I have no idea why they are not even going in for a new show. Did Gul enter into an exclusive with Zee channel and that is why she is just stretching this show ? There were some reports in the TOI regarding this during the QH launch.

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Teej : Attraction undefined !

"Attraction is beyond our will or ideas sometimes."Juliette Binoche

ASR is a man of the world-successful,rich,handsome alpha male who has everything-name,fame and an attractive girlfriend : Lavanya.

As her name defines,she is beautiful,elegant and most of all she is content with the state of her relationship.She is just happy to be his girlfriend and is not at all demanding;she gives him space and is available. ASR flaunts this stunning lady as any alpha male would---he is distant,aloof, has minimal commitment but the right amount of involvement to give this association the name "  relationship". All was right in his world.

ENTER KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA ...and the well ordered life of Arnav Singh Raizada went for a toss !!

The day Khushi entered the life of ASR, all was lost for ASR-it was as if lightning had struck him;his well ordered commitment free easy life was shattered to smithereens by this chit of a girl to whom love,commitment,marraige was sacred and who was the complete antithesis of him.
Both tried to ignore this inexplicable pull that repeatedly brought them together,closer but both failed miserably.To the world they were sworn enemies who hated each other's guts but to their innermost selves they realised(albeit subconsciously) that they had this unnamed  connection--"Iss Pyar Ko kya Naam Doon "

ASR is in the premises of God's dwelling !--it is Teej-the day when the female half of a relationship fasts for the wellbeing of the male half ! ASR is an atheist but he is in the Mandir on his Di's insistence and his partner Lavanya is supposedly fasting for him ! again on his Di's insistence ! He is glued to him bluetooth but his senses become alert----he turns and sees a vision-his nemesis Khushi Kumari Gupta.
Posted Image

He is mesmerised,thunderstruck--the wind knocked out of him by the strength of the attraction he feels for Khushi Kumari Gupta...a halvai's daughter from Lucknow,who is the South Pole to his North Pole  !!!
Arnav Singh Raizada rushes!! jumps !!runs !! to save Khushi from falling and hurting herself while fainting
Posted Image

....contrast this to the man dropping her from the first floor of his office ! 

He is distressed to see her in distress,his heart is being ripped to shreds on seeing her collapse!
He picks her up delicately,lovingly and carries her to safety,hugging her to his bosom...as if she is the most fragile thing.

Devi Maiyyah smiles in her abode...the silken strings that she has tied is successfully drawing her two children towards each other. Arnav, the non-believer breaks Khushi's-the believer's  fast unknowingly...thus binding them to each other for life !! --"Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ?"

Posted Image

Edited by Hriju321 - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
WOW sangha - You have written the feelings so down to the point. Loved reading your take. And the caps are too lovely. After the satyanash in office, I am in SKD now.
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sagha whata woderful post...I'm trying really very hard to keep my interest in IPK only with the posts in the CC but now with your post and the caps i'm tempted to watch the episode...
This was one of my most fav epiosde ...i still remember the off screen intervies these guys gave around this time in all channels and during this time only IPK came to no 1 position in IF...
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
By the way i went on a forum stroll and came across a nice post in SC forum...That person has really put on the view clearly...its a nice read...
Can i share the link here?
PSharada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulip21

By the way i went on a forum stroll and came across a nice post in SC forum...That person has really put on the view clearly...its a nice read...

Can i share the link here?

Sure - put the link here. We can read it and anyway dips follows SC.