Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: savvy05

Wait.. how did Howie sync to that side of the coast?πŸ˜‰

Comma miss hogaya Sree!!! Me , Biraj wonly!
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Yes Howie.. me , Biraj etc... who are watching these off our hard disksπŸ˜‰ lured by Visi's takes!

Ash humko CDs chahiye...please pretty pleaseπŸ˜› Can you burn CDs for me of the episode and maybe I can think of a way of getting them from you ? Only If its possible for you,of course. Actually I am technologically challenged and most of the time I don't get good quality downloads and just can't ask hubby who kind of thinks I am a freak regarding IPKπŸ˜†
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meens80

Totally agree about bold. It is one thing when they share updates or pics on their own but here toh fans literally hound them to get info to prove whatever point they want to make.

Here some fan (looking at the ID looks like a Barun fan) asks AD and GH: "do u guys tease sanaya & mohit to get married already?  or u good boys non-teasers"

To which AD questions GH and responds: "what do you think... They've promised that my grandchild will be mohits best man.. #saywhat??! "
If you look at the rest of the tweets Ash posted the fans continue to have a discussion amongst themselves.

There tweets remind me of some of the aunties back home..
Beti kitni lambi ho gayi, is ki shaadi nahein karni hei kya ?
She has been this tall since she was 13, should I have married her then?, Maa would ask back πŸ˜†

And then some of them start asking when Barun is having a baby?
Always reminds me of the time we went back to India a couple of years after we got married. Arnav ji was walking a little ahead of me and was stopped by the neighbor's maid.
Bhaiya kaise ho? Biwi bachhe kaise hein?
Biwi theek hei. Bachhe abhi nahein hein.
Bachhe abhi tak nahein hei? Sab theek to hei? Mein eak doctor ka number deti huin.
The look on his face priceless πŸ˜†

Arrreee their life, their decisions and that too such personal decisions. Who are you to even ask such questions? I bet AD and GH where making fun of these people and they did not even understand and continued to discuss it further.

Kya bolluin ab πŸ˜† 
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vee, you going on a trip?

Psy.. tons of wishes so that the situation smooth-ens itself out, sending our collective positive vibes your way

πŸ˜ƒ ji
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully it is not an official trip and a fun vacay before fall sets in.πŸ˜ƒ
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

best time to go on a trip..i also went in my second trimesterand very much needed as wellfor a long time later, u wont have time for urselves as a couplewhere r u guys flying toif u dont mind sharing...
-Vee05- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

best time to go on a trip..i also went in my second trimesterand very much needed as wellfor a long time later, u wont have time for urselves as a couplewhere r u guys flying toif u dont mind sharing...

Italy calling πŸ˜ƒ I cannot wait for Friday at 6 pm when i will be on that flight!!!!! 10 days away from the office, blackberry and the most ridiculous people i have met ever!
-Vee05- thumbnail

Hopefully it is not an official trip and a fun vacay before fall sets in.πŸ˜ƒ

VACAYYY!!!!!! πŸ₯³
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Italy calling πŸ˜ƒ I cannot wait for Friday at 6 pm when i will be on that flight!!!!! 10 days away from the office, blackberry and the most ridiculous people i have met ever!
[/QUOTE]

wowlovely placelovelier food.aur kya chahiye.have fun n take care 😊!!
-Vee05- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

wowlovely placelovelier food.aur kya chahiye.have fun n take care 😊!!

πŸ˜†

im so excited and ready...my only fear you ask?

Not fitting into my clothes!!!! πŸ€”