Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Though I have to say (hopefully without sounding overly dramatic) that if the thread stays locked - this will be the last Take 5 anywhere on IF.

Rabba Good night ve! 

It would be shame it that were to happen as I hate  the prospect of not reading a Take 5 here, but I totally understand where you are coming from. The number of likes on your opening post speak way louder than any written word. Lets wait for a reply to our PM's before you take a decision.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Prospect of no more take 5s make me :

I'm as sad ,depressed and hopeless as both Arnavji and khushiji in this pic :

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lo we did not have to wait to see how long it takes for Ferrari to disappear - Ferrari se cut to local train 😆

Lady J is this thread part of IF kya ? Mods can always delete the comments as your post was nowhere near to be closed.
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rabba Ve.

Jujube/Sammy - it be the principle behind the thing 😕 

Extreme intolerance by the phan-gurl brigade stifles free speech, and I've lived long enough in the land of the free to have something like that become a deal breaker - even if it is for something as minor as a forum for discussing desi shows.

So long as I don't violate IF CoC - I should be allowed to post my views freely.
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lady J lets wait for the reply for your PM then you decide...
Keep your  options open on this ...

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: .Sama.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16439-the-book-has-the-same-cover-but-different-content.htm#5832470

I have to give it to this girl, not a single comparing statement. Just her views on her show so far from all the IVs.

I agree, she answered her point of view quite clearly and without any ambiguity. She at least doesn't seem to suffer from FIM.
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Lo we did not have to wait to see how long it takes for Ferrari to disappear - Ferrari se cut to local train 😆

Lady J is this thread part of IF kya ? Mods can always delete the comments as your post was nowhere near to be closed.

I am yet to see the episode. So is the second one any better?
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Rabba Ve.

Jujube/Sammy - it be the principle behind the thing 😕 

Extreme intolerance by the phan-gurl brigade stifles free speech, and I've lived long enough in the land of the free to have something like that become a deal breaker - even if it is for something as minor as a forum for discussing desi shows.

So long as I don't violate IF CoC - I should be allowed to post my views freely.

Exactly and that is precisely why you should not let some random fangurl with zero sense of humor and tolerance to another's opinion dictate what you can/ cannot do.
Your takes are fab, you are one of the few great writers actually left on the forum; I'm sure you enjoy writing them as much as we and the other 150+ likes enjoyed reading them. Why let a couple of crybabies spoil the fun?😳
If it is just about mindless drooling and irrational bashing; anyone can do that, but it takes great talent to put across your point as creatively and awesomely as you always do😛

PSharada thumbnail
Seems like Ek Baar Phir has got roaring success on social media. So let's see how things go for this show aage aage. 
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meens80

Exactly and that is precisely why you should not let some random fangurl with zero sense of humor and tolerance to another's opinion dictate what you can/ cannot do.
Your takes are fab, you are one of the few great writers actually left on the forum; I'm sure you enjoy writing them as much as we and the other 150+ likes enjoyed reading them. Why let a couple of crybabies spoil the fun?😳
If it is just about mindless drooling and irrational bashing; anyone can do that, but it takes great talent to put across your point as creatively and awesomely as you always do😛

Exactly J. Your Take 5s are creative,humorous and absolutely spot⭐️ on and we are not the only ones who seem to think so.About 150 + likes and so many views and comments !!👍🏼 Many people don't like Pelham Grenville Wodehouse;many say Wodehousian humour is a cultivated , acquired taste but that does not change the fact that he is one of the best writers of humour. So, just shrug off and continue with your pearls here.😊