Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Sarada just saw the review & made my comment. Today's episode was good & I absolutely loved Dilshad's point in the review ... She is coming out as someone who can disgust others easily rather than funny.

Pradeep 😑 Tomorrow will be fun ... Saanchi will get shock of her life after she gets to know Dhruv is a lawyer by profession πŸ˜†

Goldie Belh has produced really bad movies but his TV shows seem to be class apart for Indian TV.

Sama saw your comment and also the episode today. Agree with you. I actually had reservations about Sangeeta as a lead but she is perfectly suited for the role. And Ruslaan is actually so fresh in the show, he looks so cute in the scenes. Saanchi never expected Dhruv to be a lawyer. And the PH and the locations are really good. Now if the PH doesn't lose their way in the middle, this show may actually make a mark for itself.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Psy just change the context, but the lyrics still fitπŸ˜‰

Na mai tumse koi umeed rakhoon dil nawazi ki...
Na tum meri taraf Dekho galat andaz Nazaron se...

Mere humraah bhi rusvaaiyan hai mere maazhi ki
Tumhare saath bhi guzri I hui raaton ke saaye hai...

Tarruff rog ban jaaye to usko bhoolna behetar
Talluk bojh ban jaaye to usko todna behetar

And for SP please realise that...
Woh afsana Jise anjaam tak lana na ho mumkin...
Ussey ik khubsoorat mod dekar chhodna achha....

But despite that...
Chal pade hain inke Kadam...inhe Raasta tu hi dikha...rabba ve..πŸ˜†

Biraj, Shahir Ludhianvi and one of his best shayari
😳

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Our CC has 17746 views !!!!! Stalkers are on the prowl 😲
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
How in the world is anyone supposed to think version 2.0 being different when almost each and every opener scene had the unmistakable clouds of IPK hanging over it?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.. so much for planning 8-9  months ahead?

Agreed that there cannot be many different paths in angry young man and chirpy girl love story( I really hope there is a strong character etch for the girl because she seriously came across aimless and we cannot have that in epi 1😑)  but the first meeting scenes should have been conceptualized differently😲 Bitwa 2.0 can act but needs to tone down.. a lot.

On the whole absolutely no interest watching epi2, might as well watch an episode of Jee le zara instead!

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi ladies,

So another dud in the making? EBP is on at 4pm here. I will watch the first few episodes to see what unfolds.

But with IPKKND reruns and the fall tv season starting, I have enough to focus on.
Doubt EBP can capture my interest. I am not a fan of cold, dry leftovers!

πŸ˜†
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not watched EBP, don't have to time to watch the original where is the time (and inclination) for the Phir?

But today after all the posts, after a long long time..

Aaj phir dil ne eak tammana ki
aaj phir dil ko hum ne samjhaya..

Edited by hain - 10 years ago
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok you all may disagree, but I truly see the efforts the team has put in since Jan. The concept, the characters, the story line, everything is so well thought out.  This show is truly unique. You think I have lost few marbles??? Hear me out then

The ML, a suave businessman, not only a MCP but a completely unfair person. And stands by his belief too. How can he shave when every shaving cream ad has a girl???? And why should he punish the whole group for copying the papers, when he only hates girls???  

Now coming to the FL. She is supposed to be chirpy, Miss goody two shoes. How else can she get the point across, if she doesnt lie, help kids or elderly person.  As long as you say sorry to Bappa while doing a not so good deed, you are absolved of all the wrong doing, dont you know???. And singing in the bus???? Cmon, who wouldnt like to hear some off key screeching when all one wants to do is go home after a long day at work?

The Storyline. The ML has just opened a college, in his great fathers name. The cultural program to celebrate the opening has not even started, but the college is already having the exams, the papers have already leaked, As expected a girl is involved. Not to forget, he has foreign delegates, who have travelled all the way from Azerbaijan, to see the young kids in college sing and dance, and they dont even get to enter. Can you blame him for going postal???? Only an idiotic businessman will take control of the situation and try to solve it without creating a scene. But not a smart guy, who was taught well by his father. No sir. He has to go on the stage to publically humiliate the offender.

And the background score. Wow. I am going to change my ringtone, as soon as this one is available.

What a gripping first episode. Cant wait to see how this drama unfoldsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Should i be completely honest? No shoes and maramari ok? 

I kept IPK2 out of my mind while watching and I really didnt mind the show. Starting the show with Ganesh aarti they had me there...the lord of problem solving is much needed here πŸ˜‰

I dont see ASR because he is not ASR and shes not KKGSR either...they are a different individuals and it is a different show...so comparing it is pointless and kinda unfair because their efforts seem to be gone to waste since everyone is just humming on with the title...

My honest suggestion? Take it from someone who was very involved in the real IPK and the layers behind it all...watch the show with a clean slate and dont compare because then only heart ache and anger will surface...as a franchise more power to them  i dont agree with it but then who am i in the grander scheme of things?

As pure entertainment value...not bad... πŸ˜Š

Aastha is Faith...Shlok is song ...a man who has no faith in women...a woman who hate's his gut's...will she bring his faith back? We will see πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Vee05- - 10 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Aastha is Faith...Shlok is song ...a man who has no faith in women...a woman who hate's his gut's...will she bring his faith back? We will see πŸ˜‰

Vee.. chances are I may not watch the show after the disappointing first episode but loved what you have written above.

SP is targeting the same national/international audience - ok
Same premise as IPK - ok
Same title - ok, I am quite indifferent at this point because they do hold the final decision mantle
Similar character etches like IPK - ok
Exact same setup for first meeting right from stage to the physical and emotional atyachar - not ok.😑

My irritation is probably with when does originality really set in?  Aren't you supposed to be coming out guns blazing with creative scenes in the opening episode?
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: savvy05

Vee.. chances are I may not watch the show after the disappointing first episode but loved what you have written above.

SP is targeting the same national/international audience - ok
Same premise as IPK - ok
Same title - ok, I am quite indifferent at this point because they do hold the final decision mantle
Similar character etches like IPK - ok
Exact same setup for first meeting right from stage to the physical and emotional atyachar - not ok.😑

My irritation is probably with when does originality really set in?  Aren't you supposed to be coming out guns blazing with creative scenes in the opening episode?
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

See i agree it's nothing new...now like we were talking about the other day M&B is all the same...same with most of these stories that have gotten popular in the last couple of years...MCPish man with some mommy issue and some timid naive girl and those are stories people get pulled too...ZGH was an exception but the guy had mommy issues and was an ass to say it nicely...

The timing is kinda odd and dumb at 6 pm but jo bhi its a tp type of show...but looking back at November...if theyd have done this then everyone would have been pissed but have accepted this even...for the ones that wanted a show with a "feel" of IPK they should be really thrilled...all those million calls a day wasting money finally became reality πŸ˜†