Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: meens80

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And kudos to the makers for re-creating a masterpiece with a difference😳
I seriously don't know if I should be super annoyed or just laugh at the stupidity of it all..</font>

Laughwa Ve Laughwa Ve !

I could totally understand why Avinash is getting cranky and irritable in real life. The amount of muscular moment that went by including erectile muscles of his hair to emote anger, disgust and hurt of past for just one scene (of which I think I got that he was gussa)... Rab raksha kare iska or more precisely iske purjon ka.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My song for EBP

" chalo EK BAAR PHIR se...ajnabi ban jaayein hum dono..."

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: soapsuds

My song for EBP

Oh Biraj - you are awesome. Someone should post this to SP or wait maybe SP did see this song before settling on the title given that most of their shows are based on song titles. πŸ˜•
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Laughwa Ve Laughwa Ve !

I could totally understand why Avinash is getting cranky and irritable in real life. The amount of muscular moment that went by including erectile muscles of his hair to emote anger, disgust and hurt of past for just one scene (of which I think I got that he was gussa)... Rab raksha kare iska or more precisely iske purjon ka.

This is the first scene Sama - Aage Aage what will bitwa do ? Doubt this guy matching up to Barun's standards.
.S.A. thumbnail

My song for EBP

I love this song πŸ˜ƒ
PSharada thumbnail
Sama,

Read this review for Jee Le Zara

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16429-cosy-setting-and-a-cute-couple-make-for-great-viewing.htm

I loved the way the review has touched every point and I absolutely have the same things in my mind for the show.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

Oh Biraj - you are awesome. Someone should post this to SP or wait maybe SP did see this song before settling on the title given that most of their shows are based on song titles. πŸ˜•

Psy just change the context, but the lyrics still fitπŸ˜‰

Na mai tumse koi umeed rakhoon dil nawazi ki...
Na tum meri taraf Dekho galat andaz Nazaron se...

Mere humraah bhi rusvaaiyan hai mere maazhi ki
Tumhare saath bhi guzri I hui raaton ke saaye hai...

Tarruff rog ban jaaye to usko bhoolna behetar
Talluk bojh ban jaaye to usko todna behetar

And for SP please realise that...
Woh afsana Jise anjaam tak lana na ho mumkin...
Ussey ik khubsoorat mod dekar chhodna achha....

But despite that...
Chal pade hain inke Kadam...inhe Raasta tu hi dikha...rabba ve..πŸ˜†

Edited by soapsuds - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail

Psy just change the context, but the lyrics still fitπŸ˜‰

Na mai tumse koi umeed rakhoon dil nawazi ki...
Na tum meri taraf Dekho galat andaz Nazaron se...

Mere humraah bhi rusvaaiyan hai mere maazhi ki
Tumhare saath bhi guzri I hui raaton ke saaye hai...

Tarruff rog ban jaaye to usko bhoolna behetar
Talluk bojh ban jaaye to usko todna behetar

And for SP please realise that...
Woh afsana Jise anjaam tak lana na ho mumkin...
Ussey ik khubsoorat mod dekar chhodna achha....

But despite that...
Chal pade hain inke Kadam...inhe Raasta tu hi dikha...rabba ve..πŸ˜†

@Bold:- Exactly Biraj. Wish SP understood this small thing. Mind boggles at the way these Channel Head Honchos think. They don't seem to grasp even this small thing

.S.A. thumbnail
Sarada just saw the review & made my comment. Today's episode was good & I absolutely loved Dilshad's point in the review ... She is coming out as someone who can disgust others easily rather than funny.

Pradeep 😑 Tomorrow will be fun ... Saanchi will get shock of her life after she gets to know Dhruv is a lawyer by profession πŸ˜†

Goldie Belh has produced really bad movies but his TV shows seem to be class apart for Indian TV.

PSharada thumbnail
My take on Ek Baar Phir

- So the male lead has a history behind his hate for women in general. Well seems like there was a past in his hero's life. Only difference is that there is no 'Maa' and a sister waiting in the mandap here.

- The male lead has a history of trying to win everything. He doesn't even like the sun beating him in the race. Well well, huge ego is already in place.

- The Ferrari actually looked like a 'rafter in red'(courtesy meens). I do wonder how many people in India would recognize a Ferrari in the scenes they showed today.

- Avinash is trying to hard to fit in - He is even mumbling his dialogues. Sorry bitwa, that was good only on someone and there also believe me, we had lot of complaints.

- Female lead is trying too hard to be a goody two shoes. She seems to be uttering 'Bappa' whenever she lies. Didn't we see this angle also earlier -with something going on as 'Hey Devi Maiyya Raksha karna'

- The conflict between the leads happens due to a misunderstanding in a children's dance program.

- Hated the BG of  'oh oh oh' - Sometimes it is better to have instrumental tune for the background. Pity the only thing the creatives tried to do original ended up so bad.

- Hated the confrontation. There was no pull in the scene. Seems like both were sleep walking the part.

And SP really needs to remember these few things

- Hated the way Shlok drags Aastha in front of everyone and no one said anything. You are not setting a good example especially when women in India are being exploited and sexually harassed.

- Who the hell loses crores of business just because some delegates couldn't make it to a children's dance program. I could understand if Shlok misses out a tender submission or something like that. Give a good reason as to why Shlok lost the business.

- Aage Aage we will see.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago