Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Thumbs down for IPK2 !!

Avinash is OK... trying too hard to be angry young man or BS -- not sure which.

Girl is like any other actress

Execution not great!

Ferrari OK ( this is for you Visi)...didn't look grand at all!!

Only plus! Visible Aman - young able and kind!😉. Waise this guy loves his father , hates mom and is not a businessman from the looks of it. Still not able to figure out what heroine does... if she does anything other than taking people on picnics!!

ha ha hamujhe toh promo dekh kar hi samajh aa gaya tha bakwaas hogithat vomit inducing wink
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EBP is different - Aman is NOT invisible
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

EBP is different - Aman is NOT invisible

And kudos to the makers for re-creating a masterpiece with a difference😳
I seriously don't know if I should be super annoyed or just laugh at the stupidity of it all..

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think instead of this...na paas aa sake...na door ja sake...with EBP...I am going to just go back to the woriginal...and there its...wah, teej!
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo the beginning of another Satynash I see 😆

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rabba Ve everyone, hope you all had a fab weekend.

Pri, soak in every second of the family fun time and do not forget to take lot of Kodak moments. It is very hard to get such time  particularly when parents and children reside in different time zones.

J, what can I say - soaps may come and go but my "atoot vishwas" in howlarious Take 5 never falters one bit😃

Really looking forward to Teej week in the one and only original IPK😛

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pri🤗
Enjoy your family reunion and hope you all have a wonderful time and make some lovely memories.

I am an only child but had loads of cousins so it was always a full house for any celebration growing up. Now everyone is in different parts of the world. The last time we got together was in late 2011 for a cousins wedding in Dubai and it was just blissful coz individual cousins now had hubbies/ wifeys and tonnes of chillar party tagging along😆😆.
My 2 yr old was SO overwhelmed that he kept saying so many NEW brothers and sisters😛

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Chalo the beginning of another Satynash I see 😆

After the satyanash of last year, this year nothing actually surprises me. So I am all game for Ek Baar Phir watching. I am able to watch and detach new soaps without any connection to the leads, something which I couldn't do for IPK. So let's see where this leads too.
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: meens80

Pri🤗
Enjoy your family reunion and hope you all have a wonderful time and make some lovely memories.

I am an only child but had loads of cousins so it was always a full house for any celebration growing up. Now everyone is in different parts of the world. The last time we got together was in late 2011 for a cousins wedding in Dubai and it was just blissful coz individual cousins now had hubbies/ wifeys and tonnes of chillar party tagging along😆😆.
My 2 yr old was SO overwhelmed that he kept saying so many NEW brothers and sisters😛

Actually more than us, the kids enjoy the extended families right. Bechare my girls have only 3 people there age on both my side and my husband's side. Kind of gets boring for them.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

Rabba Ve everyone, hope you all had a fab weekend.

Pri, soak in every second of the family fun time and do not forget to take lot of Kodak moments. It is very hard to get such time  particularly when parents and children reside in different time zones.

J, what can I say - soaps may come and go but my "atoot vishwas" in howlarious Take 5 never falters one bit😃

Really looking forward to Teej week in the one and only original IPK😛

@bold:- I too am watching the Teej week but now I am actually experiencing what Biraj was saying all this time - You can't just stop at one. Till this time I am faithfully sticking to one episode but with YT, I am actually going on a spree.