Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

6 pm...I am something different than the damn cryfest of other shows...plus an Audi Q7 and Ferrari im curious to see the high end style for whatever time they show...heck channel surfing mai i watch 4 kamino ka QNH on and off...yeh to namesake hai...kuch aur nahi to TP hi sahi...😆

Yes the PH seems to be shelling out quite few bucks for this show - like they shoot few days in Ramoji Film City which is damn costly I know and then they had Audi and now they are having Ferrari. I too am giving a dekho for this show but maybe record and watch would be my policy. And frankly M&B are hit even when we almost have the same story in every book. So if the treatment is good, then I may watch this show. Tried so many shows but none worked out till now - so maybe IPK is the one with which I will have the atoot rishta. You know Mohabbhat door jaane na de types.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: psarada

Yes the PH seems to be shelling out quite few bucks for this show - like they shoot few days in Ramoji Film City which is damn costly I know and then they had Audi and now they are having Ferrari. I too am giving a dekho for this show but maybe record and watch would be my policy. And frankly M&B are hit even when we almost have the same story in every book. So if the treatment is good, then I may watch this show. Tried so many shows but none worked out till now - so maybe IPK is the one with which I will have the atoot rishta. You know Mohabbhat door jaane na de types.

WOhi to! and naam mai kya hai...ZGH, IPK dekha jaye...MCPish man...with mummy issues somehow win us over ðŸ˜‰
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
 ðŸ˜ƒ[/URL]

Edited by Pr1yanka - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

[/URL]

Saw these photos Pri - Seem to be from the shooting in Kolkata. Finally am happy to see a photo of Barun which is not covered in facial hair or head band
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

WOhi to! and naam mai kya hai...ZGH, IPK dekha jaye...MCPish man...with mummy issues somehow win us over ðŸ˜‰

Yes the treatment should be different and better and who knows this show may give the jodi that SP is looking for. For Zee you have Asad-Zoya, for Colors you have RK-Madhubala but after IPK ended none of the jodis are that good on SP. So in a way Shlok and Astha may be the hope that the channel is pinning on to give them the international recognition.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey everyone! I love the new pic of Barun, feels like ages since I've seen him so well groomed!

As for IPK2, they really are going all out for this show but will it be enough? The channel and PH have so far rubbed viewers the wrong way with their approach, its not going to be easy especially when they copy IPK promo pics
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey everyone! I love the new pic of Barun, feels like ages since I've seen him so well groomed!

As for IPK2, they really are going all out for this show but will it be enough? The channel and PH have so far rubbed viewers the wrong way with their approach, its not going to be easy especially when they copy IPK promo pics

Yes the channel has rubbed the viewers in a wrong way till now.  They should have named it a different show and that would have given the show a chance to survive. Let's see what happens next.
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Jodha ðŸ¤—

All izz well...so long as Murphy visits his Irish cousins for a pint ðŸ˜‰ 

Trust you're enjoying your IPK in full, glorious technicolor HD ðŸ˜ƒ

You need ask, J? 😃 Am loving it.

If this is a reminder about some promises I may have made, I am still working on my Arnavji...*runs away*

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The good thing is they are keeping the from promo's to release time very short...which means they are coming with some ammo in hand...they advertised SC, CC and Mahabharat for so long to build anticipation here they know their audience will judge em so kuch to baat hai isme...think of it as a James Bond movie...Bond changes...his girls change ...we still watch and enjoy them...time will show their fate but intrigued i am...🤓
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: psarada

Yes the channel has rubbed the viewers in a wrong way till now.  They should have named it a different show and that would have given the show a chance to survive. Let's see what happens next.

Exactly, the title already angered many and then the promotional photo just pushed things too far by being an exact copy of the original with Khushi and Arnav. The new PH and SP should stop trying too hard to be like the original, its working against them