Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Im very confused...so IPK 1 in english comes on Lifeok at 6...now IPK 2 will come at 6 too on SP...what is the methodology or thinking behind this? 

I mean these people arent that stupid...
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: meens80

Hola everyone🤗
So I just had the honor of witnessing the press conference of IPK-EBF😕, which I actually turned off half way through coz neither the voice, nor the kahani nor the "look and attitude" worked for me. Would it really have killed them to use a different name and logo😡
I have a simple kostin: will the Farari and riches start disappearing a couple weeks down the line; will our hero of the grand Agnihotri mansion be down to sporting 3 suits and will the "raftar in red" be downgraded to a Civic soon😳

@Bold:- That's what is the biggest question of all Meens. Well I hope this is not going to be the case here. Looking at Ballika Vadhu, the way the PH is still using the same Haveli for about 5 yrs, I hope they will not change the Ferrari to 'raftar in red' couple of weeks down the line. phront phront we will see.
PSharada thumbnail
So seems like everyone is doing a dekho for the first part of season 2. Well the time doesn't work out for me but then I will try to record the episode on DVR and will watch it later. Chalo we will all see how the second season works out. 
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Im very confused...so IPK 1 in english comes on Lifeok at 6...now IPK 2 will come at 6 too on SP...what is the methodology or thinking behind this? 

I mean these people arent that stupid...

IPK 1 in english didn't take off that good Vee so maybe they are confident that IPK2 will do better. Maaza tab aayega, if IPK1 (english or Hindi) draws in more crowd compared to IPK2.
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Emm...let's see...how much does a helicopter cost? To rent? And how much does a Ferrari?  *thinks*
Naah...I would still go with ASR's entry as being grand, grander, grandest😃 Plus, he had the advantage of height. As in aerial height.😉

Sorry, Psy...but couldn't resist.😊

Visiji:- I had to reply to this post. Ferrari is rare, heck it is rare even in US. One of my husband's close friends in US (my husband's friends were a batch of about 20 people who moved to US around the 1995 timeframe) fell in love with an American girl and to impress her with his proposal rented a ferrari and drove it to the meeting place to propose to her. The friends it seems chipped in and scouted all of SFO to find a cheap deal and finally on the D-Day the guy drove a Ferrari to the meeting place and proposed to her in style. So I was very surprised to see this PH actually get a Ferrari for the male lead introduction scene. And if they actually manage to have the baby for few weeks in the show, then hands down this would be the grandest male lead introduction in a TV serial. ASR had an 1 minute introduction scene in the helicopter but down the lane he was reduced to 3 suits and a dabba car.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

So seems like everyone is doing a dekho for the first part of season 2. Well the time doesn't work out for me but then I will try to record the episode on DVR and will watch it later. Chalo we will all see how the second season works out. 

6 pm...I am something different than the damn cryfest of other shows...plus an Audi Q7 and Ferrari im curious to see the high end style for whatever time they show...heck channel surfing mai i watch 4 kamino ka QNH on and off...yeh to namesake hai...kuch aur nahi to TP hi sahi...😆
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

Visiji:- I had to reply to this post. Ferrari is rare, heck it is rare even in US. One of my husband's close friends in US (my husband's friends were a batch of about 20 people who moved to US around the 1995 timeframe) fell in love with an American girl and to impress her with his proposal rented a ferrari and drove it to the meeting place to propose to her. The friends it seems chipped in and scouted all of SFO to find a cheap deal and finally on the D-Day the guy drove a Ferrari to the meeting place and proposed to her in style. So I was very surprised to see this PH actually get a Ferrari for the male lead introduction scene. And if they actually manage to have the baby for few weeks in the show, then hands down this would be the grandest male lead introduction in a TV serial. ASR had an 1 minute introduction scene in the helicopter but down the lane he was reduced to 3 suits and a dabba car.

Other than Sachin when i last read there were about under 50 Ferrari's in India ðŸ˜Š
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
money doesnt excite sushant singh rajput€mujhe transfer kar de€..
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

money doesnt excite sushant singh rajputmujhe transfer kar de..

Now a days actors have all started talking like the politicians. I was also quite surprised reading this article.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

money doesnt excite sushant singh rajputmujhe transfer kar de..

it doesnt? ok then hes done living ðŸ˜›