Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Loved this shot Ash. Arnav is an atheist for all he cares but he tries to save the diya which his Di has light in prayer. So symbolic. He marries Khushi to save the marriage his Di believes in. Lovely shot. Somehow Anjali and Arnav were the best of siblings I have seen on TV and Barun and Daljeet suited the role to T.
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Off to watch # 35...

Me too. Will be working from home tomorrow so hopefully can join in the discussions.
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: psarada

Me too. Will be working from home tomorrow so hopefully can join in the discussions.

Good to know that things are better for you, Psy.

PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Good to know that things are better for you, Psy.

Yes Visiji. Things are working out though abhi we are not fully safe. You never know when the upper management decides something totally unexpected. For the time being I am taking things one day at a time. There is nothing that I am going to gain by just worrying.
Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Khushi is a great believer in DM and her mysterious ways and she is actually searching for the reason behind her DM making her meet this guy again and again in different circumstances... she somehow feels there is a reason behind these meetings that she has not been able to discern... that coupled with the fact that she feels comfortable with him despite all the atrocities he commits causes her to question the reason behind the meetings and the interactions...

Great points, Dipsy, Savs, Ash⭐️ specially the Mannat ki chabi significance, and Khushi's belief in DM👍🏼

Would like to add this:

Arnav and Khushi fell/rose in love/hate the first time they met. Each of their interaction since that one day in Lucknow, has been driven in parts by this hate/love. For much of the initial part of the show, this love/hate is at sub-concious level...not acknowledged, not accepted, not verbalized, just felt. They feel it deeply, it determines their actions and words, and it forms the basis of this strange kind of relationship between them that is hard to put a finger on. But any which way you look at it...whether the hate angle that makes them sworn enemies publicly, or the love that makes them soul-mates privately, they are connected.

It is like the childhood BFF you grew up with, and that kid in your class you were always trying to beat for the Best Student trophy, rolled into one. Love or hate, of the kind these two share, both breed an intimacy and comfort level that is impossible to achieve with any other. In such situations, normal rules of behaviour do not apply... So Khushi does not feel any discomfort (save the dhak dhak kind😉) when she is close to ODB. Similarly, he allows her to get away with all kinds of impertinance, because she is Khushi...his Khushi.

This is how I look at it...😊

Anjali was one of the first ones to see this connection.👍🏼 Followed by Shyam😡

Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

Awesome take Visiji. After the power packed performance the day before, yesterday's episode was slow and full of subtle touches. It was like as if you are hearing a symphony - after a high note is hit, the tempo gradually tampers down and then it starts to build up again. Yesterday's episode was just that. And then we had the tempo building towards Shyam disclosure during the Teej track.

The screenplay is awesome - the way the creatives have written down the story for IPK, it was one roller coaster ride, going high up and coming down and then going high up again. No wonder we are hooked on it forever.

@Bold:- I too think that Khushi was becoming aware of Shyam's intentions but then they kept on adding this aspect and removing it. Maybe the story they had was different, Shyam was not completely black and maybe they intended the love story of Khushi and Shyam to be there. ASR was supposed to be more darker than what they eventually showed. Many times the BG for Shyam and Khushi was of soft romantic ones and eventually Shyam was turned into a black person who lusted for Khushi.

Thanks, Psy. Love your symphony analogy⭐️👏  

@Bold: That is such an important issue...I too was so disappointed when during and after the kidnapping track they made Shyam into an unmitigated Devil...not one redeeming quality in sight whatsoever.  Anjali-Shyam-Khushi story that they told could have been so much more ...

As for the work situation, you are taking the best approach. No worries, but remaining on guard. All the best...👍🏼

For some reason the like button is not working
Edited by Vistaa - 10 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Off to watch # 35...

Only # 35, Biraj ? 😛
PSharada thumbnail

Thanks, Psy. Love your symphony analogy⭐️👏  

@Bold: That is such an important issue...I too was so disappointed when during and after the kidnapping track they made Shyam into an unmitigated Devil...not one redeeming quality in sight whatsoever.  Anjali-Shyam-Khushi story that they told could have been so much more ...

As for the work situation, you are taking the best approach. No worries, but remaining on guard. All the best...👍🏼

For some reason the like button is not working

@Bold:- I agree with you. Anjali - Khushi - Shyam story was supposed to be much more, something of the kind where Khushi also reciprocated the feelings before ASR comes in to marry Khushi to save his Di's marriage. I think SP interfered and tampered down the story line and also Barun - Sanaya's chemistry really blew the people away. So I do think that the story was changed from the initial draft.

Even at the end, I wanted more of a back story as to why Shyam did cheat Anjali - Maybe something like taking revenge due to something that ASR's father did. But they never explored that aspect in the  story.

PSharada thumbnail
Okay I have to update my thoughts about Pyar ka Dard Hai. No idea if anyone is watching it. But the way the show is going, I have to give it to the PH. They are developing the story very well. Now Avantika is supporting Panku and is taking a stand against her own son. The MIL - DIL relationship is so much better sketched in this show. Avantika was against Panku from the beginning, then the slow admiration for the way Panku tackles Adi, her ever hopeful approach in solving issues in relationships, he efforts to bring the family together. All this win Avantika over and the relationship moves on to better slowly. And now Avantika takes Panku's side over her son's side. This is what I wanted to see in MIL - DIL relationship. Slow progression of feelings from the characters not something that is shown in Chanchan. In a day everyday changes at one instant. 
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Only # 35, Biraj ? 😛

So she wishes Vistaa😉