Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 21

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Vee05-

Is it Friday yet? Il even take Thursday at this point...

Join the club Vee. I am waiting for Friday but on second thoughts since Friday is when most are anticipating the pink slips hand over, I am not sure if I would want a Friday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Someone said she got 27 in her performance... so the episode is canned already... not sure ...

Maybe the episode is already canned. 27/30 is a good score. Sanaya should have gone for JDJ this year. No idea how things would be next year. Chanchan was a 4 day show so she could have easily managed the dances - Dhrasti is managing with 6 day show. This year sanaya was on a high due to IPK and she could have easily nailed the show - next year you never know.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I watched QNH today episode today...Bcoz my neighbor opposite door wants me to see it...and she is correct...me liking Vikrant...the screw deela got her screw tight...so the love story of them with a MU that too btw them is going good...and both actors are doing a good job as ayaan humera...seeing them the Mr and Miss look kinda out of place...
Looking forward for what gul going to do with their story...what jelabi she going to do with this one...
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Tulip,

Saw some QNH on the weekend, and I hate to admit it...but the Ayaan-Humeira story is interesting. They have good chemistry and Ayaan acting was good. If I were the main leads, I would be quite worried at being eclipsed. Zoya and Asad couple is tres boring, and lukewarm for me.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Vee05-

Is it Friday yet? Il even take Thursday at this point...

-Maggie- thumbnail
Hi all,

So this is off topic, but I was wondering what your feelings and opinions are on this situation:

Would you be bothered if a close family relative (ie. sister, sister-in-law, brother) named his/her own child with a name similar to the name you used for your child?

For instance, your child is named Reena, and the relative chose Teena or Meena as a name for the child.

I am on the fence about it, but would probably be annoyed.

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Maggie-

Hi Tulip,

Saw some QNH on the weekend, and I hate to admit it...but the Ayaan-Humeira story is interesting. They have good chemistry and Ayaan acting was good. If I were the main leads, I would be quite worried at being eclipsed. Zoya and Asad couple is tres boring, and lukewarm for me.

Maggie.. its been a while, sab kushal mangal? Why queasy to admit, if you like it then good for you😃 Waise,  I have read similar observations from almost every one who watches QNH in this CC.

Regarding the other question you posed, I think you really dont have any control over the situation other than the reality that you named your child first.

Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi all,

So this is off topic, but I was wondering what your feelings and opinions are on this situation:

Would you be bothered if a close family relative (ie. sister, sister-in-law, brother) named his/her own child with a name similar to the name you used for your child?

For instance, your child is named Reena, and the relative chose Teena or Meena as a name for the child.

My brother's wife stole my boy name...trying to let it go but i might just name my kid that name coz i love the name so much...since i was 15!😡
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi all,

For me a person's intentions matter most..esp if its close family...
If they do it out of love/some thought for the name, i guess i wouldnt care ...but if i percieve otherwise, i will sulk for an entire weekend! 
-Maggie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savvy05

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Maggie.. its been a while, sab kushal mangal? Why queasy to admit, if you like it then good for you😃 Waise, I have read similar observations from almost every one who watches QNH in this CC.

Regarding the other question you posed, I think you really dont have any control over the situation other than the reality that you named your child first.
</font>

Hi savvy!

Yes, long time. This summer has been crazy! I quit my job due to a crappy work environment, my father had a cardiac stent procedure after being rushed to the hospital, and have been running after my kids who never stop!

Yes, am trying to shrug off the obvious name copying (she said she loved my daughter's name). I would have liked to have been asked if it was ok to do so...then I would not have minded. Trying not to be upset..