Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena.Rahman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think she will pretty soon toughen up and teach that Randeep , Gagan and Daarji a lesson for life , I cannot stand these three , and randeep deserves a tight slap on the face.
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you all... Her character is weak and gives off the image that its ok to be treated the way she has been, taken for an idiot by a dodgy nri and his weird family and get away with it.

I hope cvs show her teach the nri family a lesson... Another rano should not be born.

I think me being someone who is quite strong can not relate to bani's character and prefer watching rajji... As she has been shown to have a fighting spirit since the start.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Will any self respecting girl stay in the same house where her rapist roams freely?

When gagan was told that bani is after her husband, why that foolish gagan wants bani to stay? Any wife will think. But gagan seems to be a brainless non thinking woman.😆

beingloved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Every type of person exists in this world and Bani is portrayed in a particular way. She'll stand up for herself for sure. Right now, life has been so unfair to her and she is unable to understand and accept it. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beingloved

Every type of person exists in this world and Bani is portrayed in a particular way. She'll stand up for herself for sure. Right now, life has been so unfair to her and she is unable to understand and accept it. 

I agree. From the beginning we have seen a weak Bani and a strong Rajji.

I dont want Bani to become too dependent on Sohum and Rajji.. Bani should discover herself.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have seen worst leads than Bani in hindi serials😡😳 so neither am I angry nor shocked that how can Bani stay with Randeep in the same house.
A lead in hindi serial shud have no spine at all n everyone shud trample her, then only she will be the ideal lead of our daily soaps n disclosing her problems to her own family or "maika' is a big taboo for them😳😡.
I fail to understand why isn't anyone calling at Parmeet's office.Bani shud try to contact Parmeet, if he has left his job that's a different issue but again somehow she is not believing that Parmeet has left her as he acted so well with her.
She also has a friend called Sukhi in Canada, so she shud contact her n if possible try to know abt Parmeet.
I want Bani to do something to find out abt Parmeet's whereabouts.
Coming to Randeep she will give him back, but in hindi soaps how can it happen so fast, Randeep will atleast try to rape her for a few more times, then she will open her mouth.
The creatives will make Sohum n Rajji fall in love n then they will disclose Bani's pathetic condition in her sasural.