Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Naiina-

I think many things are considered to say whether a person is having e-affair or not.Like most of the time if its just flirting...I think its normal..
But if someone is married/in a relationship but is spending more time with someone online more than their partner near him/her,and needs to hide it from their partner then it is cheating...

But sometimes its like someone make online relationships for emotional support but there is not sexual then I don't think it could be affair...
Also I think there can be e-feelings,e-crushes,e-affairs...but can't be e-love as love takes a lot more than a virtual identity and couple of private messages.
Also,for e-affair,how would u know u are having an e-affair???If someone mutually agree that they both have e-feeling for each other and will always be e-together...

e-flirting cant be e-love as u would never know the other person is really flirting...or joking..or if that how someone's personality is.
Also I do feel that mostly teenagers have e-crushes especially on FB...And I think on I-F its mostly like u cant stop admiring some people's thoughts,or wittiness,intelligence etc which are one of few things people get attract to so there's e-attraction.

@Blue: That's a very good point of yours. I have seen few married men flirt on the forum while their partners might be sitting next to them, it's quite disturbing to even think about it. What I don't understand is why spend all that time and energy flirting
online with few XYZ when he or she can spend it on their respective half. It confuses me at times to see someone act in a similar manner πŸ€” 

@Green: Tell me you haven't come across someone so silly and foolish "always be e-together" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Pink: I agree with you there. On IF people's virtual personality can definitely be impressive from their writing style to their thoughts to multiple other reasons. And I am sure one can get attracted to someone's virtual persona, but as long as people know it's a virtual web, it should be cool. I mean who knows it can be some 60 yr old sitting behind the computer πŸ˜†

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
McNinja thumbnail
Would an e-fling result in e-bling? No thanks. 
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: McNinja

Would an e-fling result in e-bling? No thanks. 

E-fling with e-bling = sexy scam emailing. 

Get all the bling you can buy with millions of a defunct currency in a dictatorship of your choice AND get your flirt on. Sorted. πŸ˜†

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CestMoi

@Blue: That's a very good point of yours. I have seen few married men flirt on the forum while their partners might be sitting next to them, it's quite disturbing to even think about it. What I don't understand is why spend all that time and energy flirting
online with few XYZ when he or she can spend it on their respective half. It confuses me at times to see someone act in a similar manner πŸ€” 
OMG...Yes its disturbing and wrong as well ...socho how much the better half believe that person...sitting next to him still those men can flirt effortlessly....I truly can't understand if someone prefers any virtual id over a their closed ones to spend time with...
@Green: Tell me you haven't come across someone so silly and foolish "always be e-together" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Umm..If I say I haven't then its wrong.Don't know about mutual e-together,but one-sided togetherness I have come across.πŸ˜‰
@Pink: I agree with you there. On IF people's virtual personality can definitely be impressive from their writing style to their thoughts to multiple other reasons. And I am sure one can get attracted to someone's virtual persona, but as long as people know it's a virtual web, it should be cool. I mean who knows it can be some 60 yr old sitting behind the computer πŸ˜†

Vahi toh...I think virtual world or means are too small to understand a person..
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

e-fling? Well, that would be e-cheating, wouldn't it? How's that different from cheating you ask? Simple. Instead of sitting in a garden of eden eating ripe apples and taking in your daily dose of vitamin Cs, you're sitting across a screen consuming bits and bytes of delicious data. But yeah, either way, you are taking in nutrients. Good stuff all of itπŸ˜†
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 10 years ago
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
How does it matter?
I still don't get it...

Healthy flirting is all good..even inr eal life with real people with faces and traceable identities..to yahan kya..

And i think now a days..since our social circle are so limited ( if your are working day in day out 15-16 hrs a daya nd go back to the same old family...and obviously have this real close circle of same old frns..)..there are times you want to surprise yourself..or generally seek variety..that's what this is..

Now ofcourse, if someone takes their shirt/skirt off in front of the webcam while chatting with a virtual id..to phir to is dumbness ko kya naam doon..πŸ˜†