Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland95||Issaq Tera<3 (Page 38)

.saumya. IF-Dazzler
.saumya.
.saumya.

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 3625

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrOjeCtA

Originally posted by .saumya.

Originally posted by PrOjeCtA

Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by .saumya.

Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by .saumya.

11 posts more..ROFL

10WinkWink

9Tongue

8LOL

ye countdown kiske liye hai?? Shocked

ahahahahahahLOLROFL
mai Dazzler banne vali hoon na islieLOL

ohhhkkk..
So miss ROFLER congo fr becoming a DAZZLER in advance Wink ROFL
SADA ROBL+SPAM KARTI RAHO..
n gal!! Spam mre n mre aur jaldi se rockerz bhi ban jao!! ROFL
hehehe..okay!me goin nw.. LOL
thanks dear...Big smile

praxeto Goldie
praxeto
praxeto

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 1139

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by PrOjeCtA

Originally posted by .saumya.

Originally posted by PrOjeCtA

Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by .saumya.

Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by .saumya.

11 posts more..ROFL

10WinkWink

9Tongue

8LOL

ye countdown kiske liye hai?? Shocked

ahahahahahahLOLROFL
mai Dazzler banne vali hoon na islieLOL

ohhhkkk..
So miss ROFLER congo fr becoming a DAZZLER in advance Wink ROFL
SADA ROBL+SPAM KARTI RAHO..
n gal!! Spam mre n mre aur jaldi se rockerz bhi ban jao!! ROFL
hehehe..okay!me goin nw.. LOL

byee...LOL
sry i dunno ur name!!Embarrassed

my name is Prajakta..bt evry1 calls me Praju n prakz! Smile
shweta.taarey IF-Dazzler
shweta.taarey
shweta.taarey

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2762

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .saumya.

and here comes my last post..
and i become DAzzler..
credit goes to my partner shweta..
thank dear..
maine to socha tha ki mai kal parso tak banungi..
but u gave my saath and i lbecame today only...
thankso muchHug
my partner!! Hug
ab to dazzler hogyi!! Smile
congo saumu...keep spamming more n becum a rocker soon!! Dancing Party
.saumya. IF-Dazzler
.saumya.
.saumya.

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 3625

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
finally i got green colour..
i love it..
eepss...
m so happie..Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta.taarey

.saumya. IF-Dazzler
.saumya.
.saumya.

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 3625

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by .saumya.

and here comes my last post..
and i become DAzzler..
credit goes to my partner shweta..
thank dear..
maine to socha tha ki mai kal parso tak banungi..
but u gave my saath and i lbecame today only...
thankso muchHug
my partner!! Hug
ab to dazzler hogyi!! Smile
congo saumu...keep spamming more n becum a rocker soon!! Dancing Party
thanks partnerHug
yeah i will try to become rocker soonSmile
and tu bhi spam more and more and become DAzzLer soon Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta.taarey

shweta.taarey IF-Dazzler
shweta.taarey
shweta.taarey

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2762

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .saumya.

finally i got green colour..
i love it..
eepss...
m so happie..Party
chal ab mai chalti hun...aj bht spamming ki h!!
aj ka quota poora ho chuka h...ROFL ROFL 
.saumya. IF-Dazzler
.saumya.
.saumya.

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 3625

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
mai DazzLer ban gayiDancing
.saumya. IF-Dazzler
.saumya.
.saumya.

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 3625

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta.taarey

Originally posted by .saumya.

finally i got green colour..
i love it..
eepss...
m so happie..Party
chal ab mai chalti hun...aj bht spamming ki h!!
aj ka quota poora ho chuka h...ROFL ROFL 
hAN mai bhi jaying nowLOL
mera bhi quota poora ho gyaLOL
gud nite..
love u
ba bye..
see ya my kamzzHug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
taarey and haunted house-TAAREY OS

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: --taareylove---   Replies: 83   Views: 26116

--taareylove--- 83 26116 20 May 2014 at 2:53am by -AnyDestiny-
||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland87||TaaRey will be back!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Loveurlife1   Replies: 1179   Views: 48263

Loveurlife1 1179 48263 20 July 2013 at 4:17am by piyaLovesJENSEN
Taarey taarey taarey!!

Author: taaRey_viNNy19   Replies: 6   Views: 4661

taaRey_viNNy19 6 4661 20 May 2013 at 9:49am by tareyfan
offically vrimar paradise. Tarey /vrimar fans see

Author: vrimarparadise   Replies: 6   Views: 3787

vrimarparadise 6 3787 02 April 2013 at 9:59am by vrimarparadise
Scence analysis of Tarey/vrimar by Vrimar paradise

2 3

Author: vrimarcreation   Replies: 16   Views: 2906

vrimarcreation 16 2906 15 February 2013 at 8:05am by -CussTheWorldUp

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index