EX-PATI NAHIN, SIRF PATI MORON! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by luv_rk

Awesome post...hoodie is beyond irritating...n his dialogues with dead expression

Thanks!! I just find him disgusting no matter what he does..
Originally posted by NeelMon

Nice post Kashish!!

In my post I said that if CVs give us a crow and restricted us, and want us to call the crow a peacock ðŸ˜².. that's not gonna happen. He looks like a clown ðŸ¤¡ with hoodie..

And if we call a crow a crow, than we will be punished for name calling ðŸ˜², so what should we call a crow? A parrot ðŸ˜’

Bhai and logic and brain!!!! Too much to expect ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Broken record need to be stopped, enough of trial and error method.. nothing is gonna work with this expressionless face🤢 except the death scene ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

🤣🤣🤣
Calling Bhai anything is either insulting the animals involved or against the rules.. I think 'Sultan' is enough. As u said in ur post no comparisons...🤣
Closed for Review.

==========

Topic could have been kept apt to healthy discussions regarding the same, but then again, time and again as always, comments are made on the expressions and others.

Topic has turned into a bashing ground. As consequences, all those who have crossed any limit of bashing/name-calling will be issued warnings accordingly. Please check vijays post on the new IF rules which is GA'ed.

Topic remains closed
-MB DT

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago