Posted: 10 years ago
This current leap is not a few years. It is at least 14  years. Right? My question is, how old are Ram and Sakshi now? And remember, there already was a leap of 5 years.
I believe leap of 10 years. So add 5 from leap before. And consider about 6 months before 1st separation and around 1 year before second leap Ram was 40-42 when the show started and so should be closer to 60 years old now (57-60)
According to today's episode, it was an eight year leap
I just miss little kush and little pihu !!!!!!!! 😭
Originally posted by JolieMolie

According to today's episode, it was an eight year leap
In 13 yrs Pihu is in college?? Hmmm exceptional student I guess. Edited by kaushikbasu - 10 years ago
as per yesterday's episode leap is of 8 years, so Peehu is now 14 years, Priya was 33 when she got married and Ram was of 40, now both will be then 47 and 54 respectively, as per the years of leap 

Ram 53 and priya 46

but evrytime they take lap RaYa become much more younger😳
[QUOTE=Ramdeewani]

Ram 53 and priya 46

[/QUOTE
Very true - not only do they look younger but also behave younger. I am talking about them pretending to be someone else and going on clandestine dates. If I suggested doing something like this to my husband, he would commit me to a 'pagal-khanna'. and we are not even any where close to Ram and Priya's age!
Maybe its just me - not romantic
Edited by zeezee09 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ramdeewani

Ram 53 and priya 46

Add some buffer for the time when we do not have a leap. Like the minimum 9 months before the last leap when the twins were born😆 So age will have increased by more than 13 years

Ps. I am so faltu

But yeah, they become younger as the years pass
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

In 13 yrs Pihu is in college?? Hmmm exceptional student I guess.

yeah that's my question as well

I've heard some people in India refer to high school as college though, which could work if she's 13 going on 14 I guess?