Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I am gonna have a hell of a gud time..

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay I will not give up on  sending hate mails to SP asking them to change the serial name ... 
It was named Aastha b4, I don't know which devil appeared and made them change it to IPK😑

Anyways. I give SP  2 months to to air this new show... Within that 2 months, if they don't change the name or the show does well on the trp charts πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘  then I think I'm gonna enjoy myself from then... Guess why?

I am gonna find this new show's forum, and make the lives of the loyal fans miserable.. I am gonna bring down hell to their forum...πŸ˜ƒ

Now that would be a g8 revenge πŸ˜³ 

So SP u got from now to when teh show is ready to be aired to change the name. If u don't, I give u 2 months to see how the show does. If it does well, then I am gonna become a 21st Century Gabbar Singh with Mogambo combination in the new forum.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ \\

Who's with me? Who's in 4 spamming?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
We'll hav to make SPz life hell by not watching da show so it flops ASWELL...IPK is da best show dey hav ever produced!!!
SimSimmer thumbnail
@ Veggie I wont underestimate the viewers never ... Avinash has a decent size of followersπŸ˜† So ... πŸ₯±
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i hate IPKKND 2 and i love IPKKND AND SaRun...
but you're just EXTREMELY childish. All that's gonna happen is you're going to be banned in less than two months! πŸ˜• LOL. yes! Thats just whats gonna happen. Im sure ab tak yeh post bhi report ho chuki hogi! πŸ€” 
This isnt going to work Honey πŸ˜” We're just unforunate fans!
SimSimmer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serendipity.

i hate IPKKND 2 and i love IPKKND AND SaRun...

but you're just EXTREMELY childish. All that's gonna happen is you're going to be banned in less than two months! πŸ˜• LOL. yes! Thats just whats gonna happen. Im sure ab tak yeh post bhi report ho chuki hogi! πŸ€” 
This isnt going to work Honey πŸ˜” We're just unforunate fans!

Trust me, I have  bashed before. I know I sound like I am really crazy.πŸ˜† But my style of bashing is way beyond ordinary. Besides, I can't be arrested by the mods for constructive bashing, Can I?πŸ˜‰ 
veggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ramkideewani23

<font color="#660033" size="4">@ Veggie I wont underestimate the viewersnever ... Avinash has a decent size of followersπŸ˜†So ...πŸ₯±</font>

well...Saraswati ch...show has fans cuz of dil mil gaye and nach balye but dey are pulling it off air...its even directed by sum famous director...no offense tovdatvshow
SimSimmer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veggie

well...Saraswati ch...show has fans cuz of dil mil gaye and nach balye but dey are pulling it off air...its even directed by sum famous director...no offense tovdatvshow

Ouch  Ya hurt me there yaar. Also a fan of dat showπŸ˜’ 
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you
What's their email address
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Woah! you mean business girl! I wouldn't want to cross your path >_<
SimSimmer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deedeepa1

Agree with you
What's their email address

Their email is [email protected] πŸ₯± 
tel # 1 -800- 3000- 7827

Personal advice - Don't waste your time on emailing them. Two fans emailed and have received the same response.πŸ˜• Exactly same😲

Join the Petition and Spam also on FB Star Plus page and on Twitter..πŸ˜ƒ