Paridhi Sharma AT#9 - She Bewitches You - Page 61

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _innocent_

Despite the intense scene of today, I found Adham with that duppatta on his head hilarious!😆😆 I laughed!😆😆

Totally agree , Adham looked completely comic with that dupatta on his head ðŸ˜†

Hilarious !

Also Maham is such a cunning witch! I cannot wait for her pyara sa Adham to face his fate soon!

Hopefully very soon Adham will get killed in the hand of Jalal , i can't wait for that scene . 
Well I found Ruku quite ugly today. She looked quite older ! Her smile n expressions are like an evil vamp.
I  know Mac! I was laughing! Especially when Moti was hiding behind that curtain/pillar and Adham then sees her run off! His eyeliner with that duppatta was sooo funny!😆😆
Well for the rest of d week, there gonna be AK-MA-Moti bai drama. Nothing interesting.
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Well I found Ruku quite ugly today. She looked quite older ! Her smile n expressions are like an evil vamp.
Saach? I thought she looked quite pretty, especially in the precap! Open hair suits her more!😆😆 

Lavina was brought in purposely to make the audience not sympathise with her when JA start romancing!
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Well for the rest of d week, there gonna be AK-MA-Moti bai drama. Nothing interesting.
I am just hoping this Mota bai drama ends this week itself, wednesday the latest!😆
Jodha already had her hands full. Moti bai just didn't wanna trouble Jodha any more. I salute her loyality n love for Jodha.

Knowing the punishment she will get,the best thing she could have done was tell Jodha* what happened to the moti who nearly committed suicide when she was kidnapped? ðŸ˜• Atleast if Jodha knew, she could have protected Moti and expose Adham right there when Jalal called for everyone to show their face!!

Moti knows that Jodha is already under too much stress , her plate is more than full right now in problems ( all thanks to her beloved hubby ðŸ˜† ) . She probably did not want to give her more tension n worry . 
Well beauty lies in d eye of d beholder.
Nowadays Ruku is just too much vampish. Itna vampish I don't like at all. No grace, only evil laugh.