Paridhi Sharma AT#9 - She Bewitches You - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Mac🤗 She will definitely expose Adham but not Maham (as of yet) I guess Maham will beg Jalal to let him go and he will oblige! Remember in the movie, Jalal when he kills Adham, he says something along the line of, you have raped so many women, and have done so many wrong under my name or something! but this one (ie the murder) i cannot overlook and thus you will have to be punished!!)

waise, in the movie's deleted scene, Jodha begs Jalal to go and seek forgiveness from Maham! I wonder if we will see this, in this serial! especially since Jodha would have been happy knowing the wrong Adham has done or tried to do!) 

Anyways, am not going to speculate too much!😆 but Maham will manage to save Adham, that am sure of, even after Jodha exposes Adham!
Originally posted by _innocent_

Thanks Mac🤗 She will definitely expose Adham but not Maham (as of yet) I guess Maham will beg Jalal to let him go and he will oblige! Remember in the movie, Jalal when he kills Adham, he says something along the line of, you have raped so many women, and have done so many wrong under my name or something! but this one (ie the murder) i cannot overlook and thus you will have to be punished!!)

waise, in the movie's deleted scene, Jodha begs Jalal to go and seek forgiveness from Maham! I wonder if we will see this, in this serial! especially since Jodha would have been happy knowing the wrong Adham has done or tried to do!) 

Anyways, am not going to speculate too much!😆 but Maham will manage to save Adham, that am sure of, even after Jodha exposes Adham!
Yup , that's one thing I'm also absolutely sure off , that MA will beg for her son's life n AK will go scott free ðŸ˜¡
But , not for long , finally one day he'll be executed n killed by Jalal . ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Ya , I've seen the  deleted  scenes from the movie , all of them . I've bought the DVD of the movie 
I badly want to see a sword fight b/w Akdha😆 Especially since Paridhi said, sword fighting was not too hard to learn whereas riding a horse was!😆 She said when she first sat on the horse, the horse went a bit crazy and started to galop aswell! and that really scared her!😆😆

:Adham and Jodha's scene was good today! I love how Jodha fixing her gaze on him, reprimanded his action!😃
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Ya , I've seen the  deleted  scenes from the movie , all of them . I've bought the DVD of the movie 
I would love to see that bird wala scene in the movie! where Jodha and Jalal are on an elephant on like a tour and Jalal tries to hunt/kill some birds, but some man stops him, and wins Jalal's challenge!😳😆

I badly want to see a sword fight b/w Akdha😆 Especially since Paridhi said, sword fighting was not too hard to learn whereas riding a horse was!😆 She said when she first sat on the horse, the horse went a bit crazy and started to galop aswell! and that really scared her!😆😆

:Adham and Jodha's scene was good today! I love how Jodha fixing her gaze on him, reprimanded his action!😃
Ya , I saw that interview , Paridhi was smiling while narrating that incident . ðŸ˜†
Yes , Adham n Jodha's scenes were really very good today . 
Yup , I'd really love to see a sword fighting scene between Akdha in the future .

I would love to see that bird wala scene in the movie! where Jodha and Jalal are on an elephant on like a tour and Jalal tries to hunt/kill some birds, but some man stops him, and wins Jalal's challenge!😳😆
That man was Birbal

Ya , I saw that interview , Paridhi was smiling while narrating that incident . ðŸ˜†
Yes , Adham n Jodha's scenes were really very good today . 
Yup , I'd really love to see a sword fighting scene between Akdha in the future .
😆😆 
Paridhi's interviews always bring a smile to my face! She has truly entered Jodha's skin, that's so self-evident in the manner she speaks in her interview too! 

@Red! Jalal will sure as hell be shocked seeing that his begum can defend herself!😆 but am sure the smirk wont be too far away!😆

That man was Birbal
Birbal! I couldnt recall the name!😆😆
Congrats Everyone. 
9 Is My Favorite Number.