Hey! Guys! Kinda new here! May I join this AT?😳
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _innocent_

Hey! Guys! Kinda new here! May I join this AT?😳

Hi sweety. ðŸ˜³ Welcome to our AT. ðŸ˜ƒ
What's your name ?
Originally posted by Ashvikfever

What?????!!!!!!why????!!!! What is the name going to be?
I don't know. But the name won't be Jodha Akbar any more n Jodha's name will be changed. There has been an article n a video of Ekta's interview
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Hi sweety. ðŸ˜³ Welcome to our AT. ðŸ˜ƒ
What's your name ?
Hello! Thanks for the warm welcome!😳 am Julie! :D Aur aap?😳
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

I don't know. But the name won't be Jodha Akbar any more n Jodha's name will be changed. There has been an article n a video of Ekta's interview

Hira Bai, is the most commonly known (hence less likely to attract controversy)! Hence I am sure she will change Jodha to Hira Bai (or perhaps stick with the Muslim name Jalal will eventually give her)
i love this name "JODHA" ðŸ˜­ but seems like it almost confirm that they r gonna change this name to something else ðŸ˜­ 
Soni!(if you do not mind me referring to you as Soni) I know its going to be weird to hear a different name other than Jodha as we have been conditioned to hear *Jodha*😳 but I prefer them changing the name, rather than putting a full stop on the show itself!😳 I love this show! The only serial, i watch without cringing hence I rather hear Hira Bai than bye bye show!😆

ps! who knows, Ekta might change her mind,once her movie gets the chance to be released there! ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†
I was watching the press conference of JA, and I love how Paridhi told the reporters that she feels like she has become so accustomed  to her character, that she has began to speak like that aswell!!😆  And she refers to Rajat as Ji! Rajat was right, Paridhi certainly does carry herself in an elegant manner!
No I'm not going to stop watching the show because I love it... Hey Julie
Originally posted by Ashvikfever

No I'm not going to stop watching the show because I love it... Hey Julie
Hey! Whats your name? 

I agreee, even I love the show! Name being changed is silly as they have also requested (more like order) for the term Rajput not to be mentioned in the show- hence they may aswell leave the name nah! ufff! when they should protest about REAL stuff, they dont! but they want to protest over a show, that whilst its depicting some facade of history, is PREDOMINATELY  a fictional show!