AbhiYa#156 *Banke Titli Dil Uda Kahi Dur* - Page 51

Posted: 10 years ago
where the world has come into.. dad jus told us a 17 years old girl has planned her parents murder and killed them. her father was Special branch police detective. she had an affair with a drug adddict and since her parents locked her at home. she planned with his her best friend, her drug addict boy friend and more 6 friends and killed them :(
Originally posted by Andromeda001

@Tanzie : I study at University of Jammu. A research scholar in Deptt of Zoology.

@Mandy : Dunno. I was always like this. Bt either others think or i think myself i m becoming more n more asocial. I mean i m becoming more n more disinterested or uncomfy in talking to other ppl. I read too much into them n I cannot pretend to be nice to mean n two faced ppl. I cannot do small talk. I cannot tolerate mess or invasion of my privacy or circle. When I can understand others so good why cant they understand me? I dont change my views abt a person coz until now it has never been wrong. Ppl r talking abt me too much n sometimes even my mom doesnt understand me.

Kirti I have faced the same in college n for one whole semester I had turned into a recluse  Its the same with me too. I read too much into them n it makes it hard for me too. Esp at workplace u know? I am in a jolly team but I am the kind of a person who picks a book n sits in the corner seat in a bus when the team goes on an outing n everyone will be playing some or the other silly game. I cant bring myself to smile n pretend I can tolarate them coz I know their true face. They taunt me for tat too n I feel if I can give them their space y cant they? I know how it feels. But tat doesn mean u have to feel bad abt it. Just ignore them n if ur feeling hurt coz of them just remember one thing. This is my funda in life:

"If ppl laugh at me coz I am different, then I laugh at them coz they r all the same 😛"
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

where the world has come into.. dad jus told us a 17 years old girl has planned her parents murder and killed them. her father was Special branch police detective. she had an affair with a drug adddict and since her parents locked her at home. she planned with his her best friend, her drug addict boy friend and more 6 friends and killed them :(

Oh GOD😲,😔.

omg🤢
Originally posted by Andromeda001

I know Tanzie bt still i havent learnt to ignore. I think too much into everything.

yes I used to do it too.. i still do a little but now i have learnt to turn an blind eye ðŸ˜‰
Exactly this situation Mandy. If I dont talk they ve a prob, If I talk they again have a problem. I dunno how to gossip seriously n they take it as an attitude. If i open my laptop n come here sometimes, they keep peeping n interfering. Dunno what they want?
I cannot initiate a talk wid just anyone. They judge me 4 my facial expression, my way of talking n almost everything.

I love to be alone n talk to myself. Analysing my own actions, explaining things 2 myself, Seeing things in my pov. It s not dat I never talk, I do talk to some of ppl 2 whom i dont have to explain myself.

ROFL ur advice is really hilarious!

yes I used to do it too.. i still do a little but now i have learnt to turn an blind eye😉

I will try 4 sure. Dat s why I come here coz here r so many ppl like me :D

Oh my 😲 This is horrible  Tanzie this is wat I meant. Teens think their parents r their worst enemy just coz they forbid them to do something tats not right for them 😡
kirti same here.those who r v close to me understnds me but others consider me as attitude wala ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..mandy..

Oh my 😲 This is horrible  Tanzie this is wat I meant. Teens think their parents r their worst enemy just coz they forbid them to do something tats not right for them 😡

I know Mandy.. its horrifying