Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Note: Sorry guys,,,,I will not be able to update until Monday

I'm performing dance on India Day and India Fest here in our city...so got to catch up with many things ðŸ˜Š...wish me best ðŸ˜Š

Thank you very much for all your love and support ðŸ˜Š
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
No probs dear...

Ur tym

By da way.do well in ur prfrmnc...

GUd luck dear
KaJen_Ki_Mamta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Koi baat nahi
concentrate on ur performance 😊

all d best
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
no problem..
all the best
sanjana39 thumbnail
Shreya, Angel n Kriti...thank you very much for your warm wishes...we had a great fest yesterday ðŸ˜Š

Our Performance Video 
Edited by sanjana39 - 10 years ago
sanjana39 thumbnail
As I promised to post Part4 on Monday, here goes for you all...hope you like it ðŸ˜Š

There is no better teacher than life and there is no better doctor than time. I madly tried to contact Zoya for 3 more days. After that I have given up and started to hate my luck. I think I am not just average looking guy... I am far better than many of guys that I see. I felt it's her bad luck that she has missed a good and decent guy like me!! When you run behind your shadow, remember that you are moving away from the light. When you start leading your shadow, it's your journey towards light. I started my journey towards light by trying to forget the bitter experience. I wanted to teach Zoya a lesson which she could never forget. What I didn't know at that time is I am not moving towards light, the light called Zoya was moving towards me :).

It's the day on which I cursed myself a million times for not being patient... it is Feb 9th 2013. Our front office executive came to my cubicle and had given an envelope to me. I thought it is just a promotional mail that my bank sends periodically...but when I saw the envelope, the sender's address was blank. With a big question mark on face, I put the envelope against some light to see the contents. There was a postcard which is wrapped by some paper in the envelope. I could see some writing on the paper and thought it is a letter. My friend Elena came to me and threw a weird look at me. Then I told her about the Photo incident and this envelope. She asked me to open the envelope and I did so. To my surprise, it is not a card... it is a postcard sized photograph. When I turned it over, I could see an angel standing in the middle of a sunflower field. I screamed "yes... she is Zoya" and all my employees stared at me with a strange expression on their faces..

Being excited and couldn't control the excitement, I took the envelope, letter, and that photograph and ran to Fire Exit of our building. I saw the photograph for almost 20 minutes and then suddenly I recollected about the letter. I unfolded the letter and the forewords were "Do you like my photo? Then enough... now read the message". In that letter she explained how she liked my photograph and how decent I look ;). She wrote that her mobile would not be recharged till 09-Feb-2013 because she was going to her native place which is a remote area. When I check the date of the letter posted... she posted the letter exactly on the next day of our last conversation and left to her native place. Thanks to Indian Postal Service, because of whom the letter took 10 days to reach Bhopal from Mumbai.

I felt really bad for not being patient and not to have trust in her. I immediately tried to call her... it was connected and Zoya came online. I was sorry for not understanding her situation. And she's such a kind hearted to understand my fear and feelings. She said even if she was in my position, she would have thought like that. When I asked about the sudden visit to her native place, she said her grandmother fell ill and they had to go all of a sudden. Also she said her grandma is fine now. Then I explained how excited I was when I saw her photo and how beautiful she is. I could feel the shyness in her voice hearing my words. :)

For the Valentine's Day, I bought a beautiful gift and sent to her friend's address as directed by her. If everything goes smooth in life, people never remember God. Finally God wants to prove his existence. Suddenly on one day (it is Feb 19th 2013) I got an SMS from Zoya saying "YOU CHEAT... DON'T PLAY WITH PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN MY LIFE. GOOD BYE"

I didn't believe what I was seeing on my mobile... I was not sure whether it is a dream or reality...

I'm sure that I would get some Jhoothas n rotten tomatoes today ðŸ˜†

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😭NO NO NO NO NO U CANT STOP WRITING HERE,POOR ASAD 4R GOD SAKE PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.EAGERLY WAITING 4R NEXT UPDATE ND PLZ PM ME
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
soome mix up with humeira and zoya i guess??

dont make us wait to long...

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update

Wat gonna happn.. m waiting
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read all 4 parts in one go they were amazing I have sent u a buddy request please accept it and PM me once u update :D:D:D