Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww..so nice..asad z fling guilty fr ruining his frndshp to zoya...

PLz update soon..
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update continue soon plz
mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super update...i jst hope Zoya too love him back
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice uptade .waiting for next part.
Cont soon.
sanjana39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for all the likes and comments...they really mean a lot to me πŸ˜Š...love you all πŸ˜³

Here goes Part 3 for all you guys...hope you like itπŸ˜†

After that incident, my senses went numb for couple of days. I didn't go out of my room even for an evening coffee which I usually used to have every day. On 4th Jan 2013, I sent a SMS saying good morning to Zoya. Though I sent that message with no hope, there was a thin ray of hope in my heart. God has answered all my prayers and I got a reply after an hour. Without wasting a moment I called Zoya and her voice is so normal. She asked why I wasn't in touch with her. I was surprised by that question. I was expecting a good bashing from her. I replied that I was not feeling well and changed the topic.

2 days later on 6th Jan 2013, I got back a deal from a big company in which I appeared for a conference in September 2012 but could not bag the deal. They asked me to come to their office for another meeting. I didn't tell her about the deal because if I lose the deal, I didn't want to be a loser in her view. It is 7th Jan 2013, I signed the deal finally. After the deal got confirmed, I told her about the deal and the assignment our company Dilshaad Constructions got. She wished me all the best and the sound in her voice has boosted my happiness.

Then at 6:30 PM Zoya called me and asked a straight question "I thought you are a decent and straight mannered guy. But I never expected you to be a coward who tells about his love to everybody except the girl whom he loves. Why did you do this?" I did not have a word to answer. I kept dumb for a moment. Then she said "you Buddhu Ahmed Khan, it was me who heard your words 'I'm in love with Zoya' on phone. I am not sure if it is love or attraction. But I can't stop myself saying these words - I LOVE YOU TOO. But let us first finalize whether it is love or sheer attraction." I felt like heaven by hearing her words "I LOVE YOU" but at the same time I was anxious about her second sentence to check if this is love or attraction. I asked her how we can decide. She said "let us not be in touch for 4 months. If you still have same feeling, then it is true love. We will be together forever. If it is just attraction, we will be distracted from each of us during these 4 months".

With those words my Blood Pressure has shot up to its maximum but I held my nerve. I suppressed all my irritation and tried to be so soft. I said "look baby, it is not movie where the hero and heroine part before interval and get together in the climax. Put your cinematic thoughts aside and tell me whether you love me or not. Time will decide whether it is so called True Love or not".

She confirmed her love towards me and I sincerely thanked God for such a wonderful gift to me. From that day we were happily lost in Love and days are passing simply like that. Day by day, the desire to see her was building in me and finally I told her about my desire. She took a break and told that she is not so pretty and asked about my looks. I said I am an average looking guy with medium built and fair complexion. Then she asked for my photograph. It took me a complete day to choose my best looking photograph from my archives and sent it to her friend's address which was given by her. After posting the photograph, I called her and asked to send her photo. After a couple of days, Zoya told that her friend has received the parcel and Zoya was going to see the photo on the same day. I said ok and got lost in my work.

From that day I did not get any call from Zoya for 4 days and when I try to reach her number it's saying the number is temporarily out of service. I decided that she did not like me and she changed her number to avoid me forever :(:(

As always Jhoothas & Tomatoes are welcome πŸ˜†

Edited by sanjana39 - 10 years ago
asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘xcelent yar.plz update soon.what to zoya
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res

LIsten update asap..😲..u knw na y m asking. ..wat hpn to zoya. Y she didnt cl asad or not tking his cals...

PLz update soon. .m already waiting
Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
KaJen_Ki_Mamta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg.. Did zoya got caught?
Plz continue soon
n thoda big big parts plz
read all 3 parts togther
loved dem
jaldi continue karooo
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Damm looks like something happen to her... why do you stop
there... now no good...

update soon i really mean it

Aneezarp27 thumbnail
now update soon dea...read d 3 parts in a go...lovd it...wanna read..why zoya is nt recieving the call.