Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel script is the King of a TV show. Nbt season1 was magical and amazing in initial 5 months. From June till its ending it wasn't at its very best bcos there was flaw in script n audience didn't liked some tracks such as ridhima etc also the nbt flavour was missing June onwards as it became more dramatic n intense especially Dr manav track which I didn't liked much. Same goes for nbt2 it was different n good in its own way n I loved it from Jan till may especially initial 3months. June onwards ie Nanhi's marriage onwards I didn't liked it much though "Father of the Bride" track gave me some awesome memorable MN moments n scenes I loved loved the 100th episode to the core as it had Spiderman Chavanni all the way! June onwards the show couldn't retain its magic n didn't did justice to the culmination of some amazing tracks they started off with. I didn't liked nbt much in June n July, I don't like the revamp.

There is nothing wrong with seasonal concept but the actual problem is trp system. When a show caters youth then television shouldn't be the only means of judging show n getting numbers, they should keep an eye on other mediums as well to calculate numbers bcos young audience might be watching it on net. Fan following of a show n its actors should be given consideration.
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
We can't have only Mohan Megha on screen always they need supporting cast too n nbt2 had an amazing supporting cast with a lot of potential in young actors. I feel the flaw was in script not in new cast which was Nanhi Addu Beera. Who would like Nanhi going against her Spiderman or Addu being so evil that there was no redemption or Beera taking revenge? They could have shown NB intense love story bcos what they shown was so foolish, they never acted as seriously being in love. Young actors could have done much better in June n July if there would have been a better script. Managing screen time is also writer's responsibility. Kidnapping track needed a better closure a veteran actor like Anil Rastogi wasn't fully utilized. He was good in early days of nbt2 from Jan till April-May.

Even after revamp we have supporting cast like aai her brother ruku n her parents n they too can be annoying at times. Only good thing abt revamp is Vasu bonding with RJ, him falling for Megha n Mohan shown in dream n flashbacks. We lost Mohan due to revamp so for me its a flop idea.

One should always stick to the script one has planned before filming, due to trp pressure one shouldn't move away from one's aim. Audiences' reactions can never remain the same they keep changing n we should try our best that they are in our favour but for that purpose one can't bring in a major revamp overnight. Every show has ups n downs n every script has + - points but we should stay firm to what we planned.