Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Spice- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
anIt was not creepy.. But was weird- However did Zoya fall asleep when her love is gazing at her.. N so fast tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. N I don't know how one can keep looking at somebody sleeping for a whole night πŸ˜ƒ.. That too without any gutter thoughts.. Really Asad ?!- u only felt 'at peace ' when u saw her sleepingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AyRa scene was beautiful.. The song was perfectπŸ‘

I really don't have an opinion on Humeira's illness.. It sounds so vague.. For a young person to have repeated fainting spells which is cured immediately by 2 tabletsπŸ˜²πŸ˜•.. 

Still don't like Imran πŸ€’.. Amrapali does a gr8 job usually.. Thats why most of us hate Tanveer naπŸ˜†.. 
Edited by pk1611 - 10 years ago
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Perspective. An interesting word. 
You are right perspective changes things. I'm reading Mein Kampf now and sometimes I find Hitler logical coz I see it from his perspective.

The trouble with the Asad and Zoya scene, for me, is that I couldn't see it from his perspective. It was a knee-jerk reaction. I couldn't take it. Later I read what other members had to say about it and kinda accepted their view but I still find it wrong.

I'm glad its the only point that we disagree at. The others, I completely concur.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am I weird if I was reading the whole thing with utmost interest? πŸ˜› 

Anyways, I completely agree with you. AsYa was definitely not stalking. I found it quite cute and flattering. Him asking for permission. I was at first wondering too as to why but when he went on to explain why, I was left in awe. Nothing more to say as you've done it already 😎 

Imraan- he definitly is being portrayed as victim and it's neither his, Najma's, or Nikhat's fault. I just don't want any future tension between the families due to this but it's inevitable. I know it. Anyway, yup. Before I was confused and called it an effed up game but now, it quite makes sense with recent improvements in the story line. The only thing that had to be done was him not giving Billi any more money. If he truly considered himself victim and is innocent, he should have trusted his love for Najma and told Billi to go do whatever the heck she wants but he's done being played around =/

Humeira- it does seem to be psychological personality disorder now. I don't know what might have triggered it into coming in effect at this point of life. But I'm guessing it had to do with how upset she was before Razia sent her away due to AyRa confrontation.. Let's wait and see. 

Behna, very well put out *claps*
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Shayari-

@ niharika and @mbfiaco- thank u guuys!!

And @ monoco- again i understand the asya part .. Everyone has their own pov so i respect ur stancr and glad that u saw the bigger picture though! But at the end of the day its a perspectives thing.

I agree about the najma metoer shower wish but i think this love triangle is a last minute story change so we cant really critcize based on past vecause a lot of thing storyline wise has change from beginning. But yh najma needs to snap put of it all.

And i also agree bout zoe pushing it but cvs are making zoes character push it to speed up the love tirangle track i think thats all.. Tey just wanna get the ball to drop quickly.. But i also dont like it and would rather najma and even nikhat ve left alone like get the khan vros marrie first leave the khan sisters alone man let them live a little!

agree with every word of yours. briliant analysis.πŸ‘
Asya_KaJen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Shayari-

@ Asya- kajen- Aww!! Thank u so much!!!

At asya stuff-- glad u also see it similar way!
Ayra- i get what u mean! Feel the same!
Nikhat immi and naj- trust me even im confused.
Dil and zoe- couldnt agree mre! Hy the rush? Are girls just born to marry off? I also find it ratther annoying same thing happening at sk villa- get nikhat married before aayan. Like guys its okay but girls have to tied off at a certain age? Its irritating. Let the girl live a little! Totally agree.

😊😊

Asya are just amazing
------------------
With Dilshaad and Zoya being in a hurry..yh i find that ;pathetic... she needs to get married herself first..
Its the same in both houses...Why dontgirls get a choice if they want to get married.. Sirf boys get a chance πŸ€’

Lovely Post πŸ˜›
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
excellent post!!!
totally agree about Asya... they were great,i feel the comfort level they have reached now made it good , had this happened earlier, maybe it would have been awkward!

also, maybe imran really is as innocent as theyre trying to show us but he is still a coward, n he should atleast stand up for najma if he really loves her. 

also, i dont feel najma's character is ruined or anything as some people r saying -  she's still young n was even more so in college n she took a practical decision by leaving him but couldnt let go of the relationship, c'mon forgetting ur first relationship isnt that easy!!! n she was still doing great for 3 yrs which is amazing! obviously some feelings would come back when u meet the guy u loved again, n knowing abt nikhat now she dsnt know what to do! 
i dont see anything wrong in najma atm!