Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: cclove

πŸ‘ πŸ‘  I agree on everything. For AsYa, that scene was beautiful, it's him reassuring himself that she's here with me and safe and we're together now. The sadness is gone and now happiness fills their lives. I didn't find his wish creepy at all. Maybe for me personally it'd be creepy if someone wanted to watch me sleep but the way the scene was brought across, it's just another way of Asad and Zoya loving each other. He just wants to be with her and see her happy after all the tears and the guilt he still feels I'm sure of everything that happened before.

Exactly! πŸ˜‰ Yup! I also may not like it.. but creatively there was a purpose behind it.. and i feel like we are reading to much into it by labeling it as creepy.. but i guess its all perspective.. some people may find it creepy but i personally found it understandable from a character standpoint and the least creepy thing. 

I totally loved how Ayaan was at Humzie's bed-side. This jodi  And when he cried πŸ˜­ Ayaan has fallen for Humzie/Rajni whoever but he has the feelings even though he won't acknowledge it. 

me too!! I loved that scene also cause he FINALLY acknowledged the LOVE part.. he fb'ed to humz saying "Do you love me?" .. Aayan is finally put int hat dilemma. πŸ‘

as for Humzie's illness, I want to wait and see more since from the earlier days we've been wondering exactly what kind of illness she had and if that was the reason for Razia wanting to marry her to Ayaan. Something along those lines.

Agreed.. we need to wait and see. πŸ˜‰

For me, I know my opinion of Imran is where it always has been, I don't like him. He is a coward and as spineless as a jellyfish. His disregard for Nikhat's feelings in all this annoys me. It's like the engagement's over and she doesn't concern him anymore. (See his behaviour at Eid function).Three years has past, he got someone pregnant (maybe) and was engaged and all of a sudden as the engagement broke he wants Najma back after no contact for THREE YEARS!

And I find it sick that he said he tried to love Nikhat but couldn't. Guess the jerk is a good actor because he fooled Nikhat, her family, hell he fooled me too. 

Definitly. He is a coward and spineless. he is just tryign to RUN from his problems and isnt trying to make anything better.. and by delaying the nikhat confrontation i feel like he is still trying to keep Nikhat on a leesh too.. have his cake and eat it too types. 

Let me stop before I rant anymore, I STILL don't like Imran. Period!

Great post as always Rosh! πŸ‘πŸΌ

(PS: I'm a PLL fan too and it is getting good! πŸ˜†)

RIGHT !!! i found the ali and cece switching prsonalities thing a bit creeps.  but makes sense! πŸ˜† 

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Rosh 
Asad and zoya have not lived a normal teenage life and that is why everything is so new to them and i think they are living their lost times through all these cute romantic moments and IMO asad's wish was not creepy at all...all he wanted was to see the love of his life sleeping peacefully away from all the worldly pain and worries and safe under his protection nd that is exactly what he saw while watching her sleep...and those tears and the twinkle in his eyes showed how overwhelmed he was to see zoya so safe and happy after all what they have been together...
Ayra scene just keep on getting better...their scene today was so serene and beautiful and everytime i watch vikrant i can't help but say that he is a fabulous actor...
I am hating this Imraan-najma and nikhat track...Cvs are trying to make us like Imraan by degrading Tanveer's character even further but they are not actually making Imraan do anything that will actually make us like him a little...I mean instead of coming clean about everything he is bribing tanveer...is this what love is?lying to your partner...and najma well Cvs are literally making me hate her...she has become so weak and so stupid in her so called love that she can't see right from wrong...IMO none of them actually truly love each other coz their actions speak otherwise..
I really on't know what is wrong with humeira's health..i will leave that to future
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: DancingDiva.

I'm a Pretty Little Liar fan as well :) I like the way how things are shaping up! :D

Me too! πŸ˜†

And coming to the episode AsYa were perfect as usual <3

Aww yay! nice to know you agree!

AyRa = Dont get me started, I love the way they are being depicted, Ayaan's agony and the BG music is just OMG, perfect!

I know! β˜ΊοΈ

Yeah the Najma-Imran-Nikhat Angle is just so πŸ˜• 

Tanveer  (Amrpalli was just Fabulous! πŸ‘πŸΌ) = 10/10

thank you !! glad im not the only one who LOVES amrapali! πŸ‘ such a fab actress!

Imran needs to grow a backbone and stand up and face the truth and come clean with Nihkat and Najma. How long will he hide the truth? Sooner or later it will come out?

Tell me about it! 

And yes the essence of Najma's character is slowly starting to fizz out, her character is being ruined! She needs to stand up too. One side she thinks of Imran and the other time Nikhat her sister!

Initially I was okay with the Imran-Najma scenes, but honestly now I'm not really found of them. =/

Nisha

I still wont MIND imran and Najma.. the thing is BOTh need to OWN up to everything.. they are being REALLY immature and cowardly and i dont like that in ANY couple. 
RosyRosh thumbnail
@ gossipgirlxoxo

That's great perspective 
maybe since He took away her raton Ki neend...was kind of responsible for her sleeping on the floor in madrasa... Having nightmares since childhood ... Not able to sleep properly... He wishes that .. Though he cannot erase her past , his past ,their past.. he can at least give her so much happiness and a future together...so that they can fulfill their dreams together ...and He is hoping that now all that is behind them ... She can have a good night sleep... And watching her sleep peacefully .. He can take comfort in the fact that he had a part to play in her happiness..

^^ BRILLIANT! Well said and another great way of looking at it. Yes this is another great explanation.. he knows she has had countless sleepless nights from childhood and in adulthood cause of himself.. he blames himself and he is happy to see her sleep peacfully now.. it brings him comfort and peace. 

LOVELY!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Beautiful post Rosh 

Asad and zoya have not lived a normal teenage life and that is why everything is so new to them and i think they are living their lost times through all these cute romantic moments and IMO asad's wish was not creepy at all...all he wanted was to see the love of his life sleeping peacefully away from all the worldly pain and worries and safe under his protection nd that is exactly what he saw while watching her sleep...and those tears and the twinkle in his eyes showed how overwhelmed he was to see zoya so safe and happy after all what they have been together...
Ayra scene just keep on getting better...their scene today was so serene and beautiful and everytime i watch vikrant i can't help but say that he is a fabulous actor...
I am hating this Imraan-najma and nikhat track...Cvs are trying to make us like Imraan by degrading Tanveer's character even further but they are not actually making Imraan do anything that will actually make us like him a little...I mean instead of coming clean about everything he is bribing tanveer...is this what love is?lying to your partner...and najma well Cvs are literally making me hate her...she has become so weak and so stupid in her so called love that she can't see right from wrong...IMO none of them actually truly love each other coz their actions speak otherwise..
I really on't know what is wrong with humeira's health..i will leave that to future

Thank you!!!

in bold - PRECISELY. 

Vikrant is BRILLIANT! πŸ‘ All the actors in this show.. i must say are WELL casted.. such WONDERFUl actors whether its Surbi, Karan, VIkrant, ketki, or down to the guy playing Vikram.. A-Z the CURRENT ensemble is HATS off good! πŸ‘

They really are ryining Najma.. and im so disappointed right now. 
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post Rosh, your analysis are always fun to read😊

lmao what happened on PLL? btw I love Alison she's bad assπŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BadtameezDil-

amazing post Rosh, your analysis are always fun to read😊

lmao what happened on PLL? btw I love Alison she's bad assπŸ˜†

thank you! πŸ€— appreciate it!

Dont get me started on that. πŸ˜† we all had a doubt the girls been alive.. yesterday was more or less a confirmation on that doubt. πŸ˜† watch when you get a chance?.. to much happened to give a summ here πŸ˜† ull love it!

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

Thank you!!!

in bold - PRECISELY. 

Vikrant is BRILLIANT! πŸ‘ All the actors in this show.. i must say are WELL casted.. such WONDERFUl actors whether its Surbi, Karan, VIkrant, ketki, or down to the guy playing Vikram.. A-Z the CURRENT ensemble is HATS off good! πŸ‘

They really are ryining Najma.. and im so disappointed right now. 

Believe me i am so disappointed in najma that i actually want to hit her and talk some sense into her...i literally want to shake her so that she wakes up from her dream and realizes the truth and the seriousness of the situation
RosyRosh thumbnail
🀣 there I made the post more colorful for everyone.. πŸ€£ make it more whimsical. πŸ€£

@anushree- TOTALLY agree. but i think Zoe will do that for both of us. πŸ˜† when time comes. 
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Believe me i am so disappointed in najma that i actually want to hit her and talk some sense into her...i literally want to shake her so that she wakes up from her dream and realizes the truth and the seriousness of the situation

On second thought though it cannot be seamless... Gul is trying her level best to justify something that just came to her a few weeks back. They had to drop Zoyan... It would have been a TRP disaster...
She is trying to tie the loose ends as best as she can... Because of what has been shown already ... She is at least trying to justify as best as she can... 
Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 10 years ago