Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Does Raghu feel anything...??? - Page 2

hunnybunch thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

Hope he would not succeed and fall for her eventually πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But he is to fall for herπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hunnybunch

But he is to fall for herπŸ˜†

What I meant was he would not be able to control his emotions and hence fall for her. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: a_uma

Excellent topic eclipse...πŸ‘

Its obvious that Shivani considers Raghu to be more than a mere servant.. she treats him like a family member / friend, just like her grandfather...

But Raghu's feeling are harder to read.. he respects and puts her on the same level as his master Rana..
I don't think he's in love with her at present, but he certainly likes her a lot ... he approved of her engagement with Abhimanyu... above all, he wants Shivani to be happy..

Thanks so much ! πŸ˜ƒ
He certainly has a lots of respect for Shivani. But somehow I feel he adores her unknowingly ! 😳
Waiting for the story to unfold. It would lot more interesting once they get married.
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's 2 early to talk about his feelings, I think he just respects & admires her as he feels the same for her grand-father. He also said yesterday that she & Abhi make a nice jodi, so it's just that he respects her a lot & listen to her. But i'm sure after his marriage with Shivani,he'll be the 1st to fall in love.😊
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm his expressions and eyes speak one sided love 😳
Bt his mind and mouth speak opposite lol bt yes he surly respect and adores Shivani :)
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think raghu is slowly going to grow feelings for her
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well like his Dajju Shivani too trust him...as a well wisher...

Raghu respect them both a lot..becx they give him respect..care abt him...don't treat him like a servant or ill treat him like his own family spl his father..who alwys taunt him,insult him...c every person want love from his frnds,family... he do all his responsibilities towards his family..but everyone use him for their own selfish motives..but nobody care abt him...& in palace he sees how a father/G father love her Granddaughter...he miss that love in his life...& they both dada poti gave him that care,respect which he miss in his family...

we have seen that gratitude when Shivani give him that watch...the expression on his face wr beyond any explanation...becx someone think abt him...