OMG...U UPDATED
Badi jaldi update kiya -_-

Will comment tomorrow ;P

UNRES
Finally..m unresing

loved whole update. ...
there start of d day was soo cute :)

n lunch wala scene...

I can't mark everything through phone...
so srry fr short comment

Thanks for finally unresing!
P.S : I write the update on phone. Post it through phone. Send PMs through             phone. 
Posted: 9 years ago

That Escalated Pretty Quickly?

They were having dinner while talking about anything and everything. 

R : Tani ek promise karogi?
T : *frowns* tumhare endearments kahan gaye? Achanak se itna serious kyu is everything alright? *while placing her hand on his and rubbing soothing circles using pad of her thumb*
R : Everything is alright, baby! It's just promise me you won't leave me as people whom I love leave me. *squeezing her hand for assurance*
T : Rey, ye kehne ki bhi baat nahi hai! Main tumhe kabhi bhi chod ke nahi jaa sakti. *leans forward and places a kiss on his nose*
R : Do I get a one here?  *pointing his lips*
T : *chuckling* Sure!

She gets up from her seat and makes her way towards him and sits on his lap straddling him and wrap her arms around his neck and pulls him in for a long passionate kiss. Their lips mould with each other moving in a sync creating fireworks. In this particular moment all they knew about was their want and need for each other and didn't give a damn about world. They let go off each other panting for breath their body pressed flush to each other their foreheads touching. 

R : I think we should take this to our room.

Tani being breathless and panting to even out her breathing was not able to make a proper sentence without fumbling so responded with a curt nod. For rey her nod was more than enough and then he scooped her in his arms the bridal way and carried her towards hotel and up to their room.

As soon as they reached to their room rey shut the door using his leg and as soon as the door was shut closed he started placing feather kisses on her long slender neck to which tani responded with moans of pleasure and running her fingers through his messy black hair. 

The intensity, passion, longing, want, desire and lust and most of all love was clear as crystal from the way they were showering kisses on each other.

While kissing rey turned around and pushed tani to the nearest wall holding her hand by her wrists and pinning them to the wall and placed open mouth kisses on her collarbone. She was so overwhelmed by the pleasure all she knew was she needed him this moment itself ao pushed him on their bed.

She crawled on the bed and on rey straddling him and started placing kisses to his collarbone area and started unbuttoning his shirt and placing kisses on his taut abs and threw the shirt somewhere on the floor. Rey rolled them and now he was straddling her kissing her exposed collarbone and cleavage being the impatient person he is he ripped her shirt apart and started placing kisses on her chest flat stomach and was playing with her navel ring and navel biting, nipping, licking and kissing.

R : You never told me you have a navel piercing nor I have seen it.
T : *frowns* Shut up! First complete what you started and then interrogate me! By the way this is what I did today when you told me to do the stuff we women do! Now just kiss me dumbass!
R : *smirking* Needy, are we?
T : Yes! Now kiss me!

Rey grinning placed his lips on her soft ones. His lips caressing hers. She could feel him grinning while kissing. 

Tani was fidgeting with his pants to which rey helped tani to get rid off.
Rey worked his fingers for unbuttoning her shorts button and got rid of them.

The same way kissing each other they get rid of their inners and made passionate love whole night their clothes sprawled on the floor. They were wrapped in each others embrace under the duvet cherishing their moments of oneness!

R : That escalated pretty quickly! 
T : Mhm. *snuggling closer to him*
R : I swear tani I did this date for you and not to get into your pants!
T : *giggling* You don't need to get into my pants! All you have to do is ask!
R : *snorting* Yeah! Sure!
T : Rey, I love you! 
R : Love you too, sweet crumbs!
T : Here we go with the endearments!
R : *laughing* Pumpkin, you must be tired go to sleep. 
T : Mhm.

Rey placed a kiss in her forehead and then they both went into abyss of sleep to dream about their beautiful future.
Edited by CasKett. - 9 years ago
res
unres
pls dont ill me for small comment
but i'm really busy today
so much of hw n moreover
have to preparefor test n my bday party too

it was an amazing update
romance was hote
loved it
thanks for th pm
Edited by taashareyam - 9 years ago
Ress PM plzz.
Sexy I luv thr romance Kiss in
public wow yaar TaaRey romance
Was sexy n taani pierce naval prt was
Superb thanks for PM

Edited by raddhi - 9 years ago
Res
Unres...😉

OMG!!! taarey are getting romantic and hotter day by day...
surely they will make me faint someday by their naughtier  hot romance...
taani pierce her naval...lovely...
and love rey's endearments...😆
updt soon...
Edited by Priyanka.saha - 9 years ago
beautiful update taarey hot romances awsm..
awesome
TR hot romance loved it
continue soon
wow...
thanx for an ossom update
it was so cute
pls keep writing such works
loved it so so so much
taarey are more than naughty by the way
loved rey in this update